UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ant-Man Minimates

BrobotC

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just speculating, letting my imagination run wild, going with the rumors that Yellow-jacket isn't the final boss, but leading to Pym as the leading baddy, it would be amazing if this film finished off with Pym creating the Giant-man tech.

Then again, I'm almost always wrong about these things. Would be cool though.

Well, now that you mention it.....

There is the 'Black-Out' Ant-Man suit. Based on what i've seen from the Lego minifigures, i wouldn't be surprised if the all black suit is Pym and that he ends up playing some role in the final battle.

Just speculating, letting my imagination run wild, going with the rumors that Yellow-jacket isn't the final boss, but leading to Pym as the leading baddy, it would be amazing if this film finished off with Pym creating the Giant-man tech.

So no "Ant-Man 2."

GIANT-Man instead.

I like that. highfive2.gif

Yes, and young Hank Pym

"Ant-Man Movie Minimates Infest San Diego Comic-Con!

The new Ant-Man movie hits theaters on July 17, and fans are itching to see it on opening night! But before it opens, DST is unleashing a swarm of Ant-Man Minimates on Comic-Con International in San Diego! This new box set features four 2-inch mini-figures, and while they may be a little bigger than ant-sized, they’re even bigger on bonus parts and accessories!

The Ant-Man Movie Minimates Exclusive four-pack features new “shrinking” versions of Ant-Man and Yellowjacket, with translucent limbs and a shrink-effect printed on their chests, plus their own half-inch micro-‘Mates! They also include removable helmets, revealing Darren Cross and a young Hank Pym (with interchangeable hair piece), as well as alternate non-shrinking torsos, two pieces of rubble, and bases printed to resemble a penny and a bottle cap.

Also in the set is Ant-Thony, a 2-inch-long, Minimates-style winged ant with fully articulated legs and a flight support base, so Ant-Man can sit on his back and ride him into battle! And finally, the fourth figure is a civilian figure of Scott Lang, with an interchangeable hat and hair, a removable jacket with interchangeable T-shirt limbs, and a removable backpack. Swap Scott’s head with Hank Pym’s to pass on the mantle of Ant-Man!

Look for the set at the Diamond Select Toys booth, #2607, with a price of $20.00, as well as at other retailer booths on the show floor. And go see Ant-Man in theaters July 17!"

I wasn't sure about this pack at first, I have the other set pre-ordered but I decided to hold off on this one. After seeing these pictures, I think I might get this one too!