UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ant-Man Minimates

BrobotC

If this movie was going to be made, I'm glad to see they are really embracing everything that can be done with the character, between his powers and the environments he can use then in. I do love how there is an actual train wreck in the trailer, I can't help but wonder if that's a comment on some of the rumors going around before the movie was made.

Or it could be because train wrecks are commonplace on Topham Hatt's railway. Never, ever ride the train on the Island of Sodor.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this movie was going to be made, I'm glad to see they are really embracing everything that can be done with the character, between his powers and the environments he can use then in. I do love how there is an actual train wreck in the trailer, I can't help but wonder if that's a comment on some of the rumors going around before the movie was made.

Or it could be because train wrecks are commonplace on Topham Hatt's railway. Never, ever ride the train on the Island of Sodor.

XS5LK.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like a "reverse Tinkerbell/Silver Surfer".

Instead of coming off the back (the way a Wasp should be if we ever got one), have it jumping forward from the regular sized figure. People with their mind in the gutter may see it as the little guy coming out of the big guy's pants, but those with imagination can see it as the big guy turning into the little guy.

Did I make any sense at all?