UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ant-Man Minimates

BrobotC

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they look great! So glad we are getting something for Antman at all, cant wait to see what DST has planned for Yellowjacket

I'm curious to see Yellowjacket as well. Depending on how they turn out, I have an idea for making a poseable Shuma-Gorath "minimate". As for the rest of the set, I really like it. I always like getting comic civilians and Ant-Man looks great costume wise.

They are some very well re-purposed hair pieces. Hope & Ant-Man looks great, and Hank's not bad either.

I'm glad to see this Movie is getting a look in. I'm sure we'll want more figures once the film comes out, but in the meantime - this is everyone i wanted based on the trailers. And thats probably about all the info DST has to go on too.

Thumbs up, DST. I'll be buying these for sure.

• 1 month later...

I'm growing more interested in this movie, partially because I want Marvel to continue to succeed even if I think they made a few questionable calls on the handling of this film, and since Zach was floating around the board earlier, I was wondering when these would be solicited? I'm curious to see how Yellowjacket comes out.

Details came out on the Ant-Man Minimates box set:

"The smallest Marvel movie of all time is almost here!

This four-pack of Minimates based on Marvels Ant-Man movie includes four different 2-inch mini-figures Scott Lang as Ant-Man, Hope Van Dyne, Hank Pym and Yellowjacket! Each Minimates mini-figure features 14 points of articulation, as well as interchangeable parts and accessories. Packaged in a full-color window box"

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/marvel-minimates-ant-man-movie-box-set

Edited by ABC123

• 2 weeks later...

If this movie was going to be made, I'm glad to see they are really embracing everything that can be done with the character, between his powers and the environments he can use then in. I do love how there is an actual train wreck in the trailer, I can't help but wonder if that's a comment on some of the rumors going around before the movie was made.