UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 62 is coming.....

Nessex

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Rogue makes me wonder if it even is an Axis wave, she was all over this event, perfect opportunity to get her made.

Cyclops is the only other character I'd be that excited to see. Oh and Quire! Totally forgot he was in the early issues.

Some guys here might not want Quentin, but when it comes to me? You're preaching to the Quire

Preach brothers....preach

aaUlhcv.jpg?1

Are we all sure this is AXIS? Could it also be the new Secret Wars? I'm not sure when that storyline starts but if Wave 61 comes out in spring before the movie then Wave 62 could hit summer/early fall which would be right around the time the Secret Wars event is in full swing. It would be tight timing and I don't know if DST has done a wave while the event is still going on but it would be great synergy for everyone.

On the one hand, it would be good ways to get random figures from across the multiverse. On the other, I don't want just one figure from each alternate reality, y'know

That's a big reason why I don't want alternate universe stuff. Unless they go all out like AOA.

Yeah. AoA and 1610, plus Zombies (which is very difficult to do) and a few one offs like HoM and AoU are the only universes participating that have a good foothold in minimates with figures, but it would never be enough to cover what is needed (or wanted, in 1610's case according to what Zach said last time about it)

Spider-Verse has an easier time doing mutliversal stuff since we already have a bunch of alt universe Spidey's lol.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

for the record... i'm a dude, and i prefer bacon.

So you're a pigs in blankets kind of man, then?

Pigs.jpg

(i assume this is what a sausage fest looks like for a dude who prefers bacon :P )

Edited by Nessex

• 2 weeks later...