UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 62 is coming.....

Nessex

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of trying to guess who we'll get, i'll just throw out who i want (if it's Axis)... Cyclops (just to get the costume. if i knew he was coming further down the line, i'd switch him out...), Rogue, Havok, Magneto (white or black), Wasp, Zenpool, Brother VooDoo, Apocalypse... hmm i guess that's it. i really hope we don't get a White Skull!

Ooooh... Wasp....

Oh, and she's in her great Black & Gold suit again in Axis. I'd be pretty damn happy to see her get made in that look.

Zach - can you let on yet if wave 62 will have any female characters?

So...

1)Superior Tony (traditionally a hero/ambiguous since he's currently a jerk/new costume)

2)Magneto (traditionally a villain/new costume)-X #1

3)Sabretooth (traditionally a villain/ambiguous since he's now good/new costume)-X #2

4)Apocalypse + Evan Parts (traditionally a villain/2 looks in one/updated classic costume)-X #3

5)Red Onslaught (villain/new costume)

6)FalCap (hero/new costume)

7)Hobgoblin (tradionally a villain/updated classic costume)

8)Wasp(traditionally a hero/updated classic costume)

I could get behind this

Is Red Onslaught what fans call him or is that an actual in-story name for the character? That's totally deadpan, not tongue in cheek at all?

Do we Really need a Red Onslaught? Just take the head off original Onslaught, put red skull head: Instant Red Onslaught. But I guess it is inevitable to argue considering how he is the main villain...

Surprised no-one wants Zenpool, we could get a new hood piece for...Ummmm.....idk that's for you guys to decide

Zenpool could easily take the number 8 slot. I don't want him, but it could happen. Here's where I'm at... Wasp, Hobgoblin, X-clops, Rogue, and Apocalypse are the possible/likely characters that I'd actually be interested in. I might get any one else based on design, but those four are basically guaranteed buys based on nothing more than who they are.

Hey... random thought... what if instead of Apocalypse becoming Evan, we got a Kingsley Hobgoblin that could become Urich Hobgoblin?

Edited by Mnemosis

No Rogue makes me wonder if it even is an Axis wave, she was all over this event, perfect opportunity to get her made.

Cyclops is the only other character I'd be that excited to see. Oh and Quire! Totally forgot he was in the early issues.

Some guys here might not want Quentin, but when it comes to me? You're preaching to the Quire Edited by Mnemosis

No Rogue makes me wonder if it even is an Axis wave, she was all over this event, perfect opportunity to get her made.

Cyclops is the only other character I'd be that excited to see. Oh and Quire! Totally forgot he was in the early issues.

Some guys here might not want Quentin, but when it comes to me? You're preaching to the Quire

54faef17e8729ed91d5ead9c7c29974432ffb3b4