UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 62 is coming.....

Nessex

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not much of a NOW fan so most of these are a miss for my collection. They look nice but Hobgoblin is the only one I'll order. Unfortunately, as seems to be the case all too often with me anymore, I'm buying him for custom parts. Still, thrilled to have an official glider for my old one, can't wait to see what it looks like!

pre-ordered a set from luke. love how everyone looks, i hope that somewhere down the line brother voodoo and marvel now rouge are released together to complete the uncanny avengers

uncanny_avengers_110090.jpg

stinks that we are getting the Marvel NOW Vision but redo of the classic Avengers Quicksilver in the TRU 19 Wave. seems like a missed opportunity.

pre-ordered a set from luke. love how everyone looks, i hope that somewhere down the line brother voodoo and marvel now rouge are released together to complete the uncanny avengers

uncanny_avengers_110090.jpg

stinks that we are getting the Marvel NOW Vision but redo of the classic Avengers Quicksilver in the TRU 19 Wave. seems like a missed opportunity.

if only he came with extra parts

Uncanny Avengers would be cool. Rogue/Brother Voodoo, Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver. Hey, maybe DST could even get them out before the lineup changes again? I'd still like to get Havok in his UA look, with in an alternate scarred face. Great opportunity for a modern Wasp too. You know, throw in a Sunfire/Wonderman set, you got a stew going.

Edited by Turtle

As probably the only pro wrestler on these forums, I'm diggin' the HHH and Mega Powers references!

Well, since you say that you are from parts unknown you must be one of the following professional wrestlers: Giant Gonsales, Papa Shango, The Berzerker, Demolition Ax or Smash, Doink the Clown, or The Missing Link