UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 62 is coming.....

Nessex

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah - i always took it to be a receding hairline on a widows peak... like an old version of Jude Law or Bruce Willis or something...

nm0000179.jpg I1gv04hBmTE.jpg

We're talking about two different things then. That's the Liefeld look represented by the hairpiece we got with X-Force Cable and Retro X-Force Cable.

I love me some X-Men, but also wish we got more genuinely "classic" designs, to my eyes anyway, over more throwbacks to the 1990s. Still missing classic Sunfire, Banshee, Rogue, updates of various Cockrum designed team members, no Jean Grey with the green dress, no Starjammers or Lilandra, no Mastermind, no Arcade, no Mesmero, no Black Tom, no Mimic, no Proteus, etc. etc. On the other hand, we did get a DOFP set and are getting Brotherhood figures, so I feel I shouldn't be complaining too much. And I'm surely happy for Nessex, getting some more '90s inspired figures!

See, the way I read it, is that he doesn't want the "no" ones, because he wants the ones we're missing first.

I don't know.

I get over-scrutinized when I browse non-work sites at work (even on OSHA-regulated breaks), that I often just skim.

Skimming's the same thing as reading, right?

"Your illiteracy has screwed us again, Charlie!"

charlie-kelly-illiteracy-2.gif

If k80 does want Lilandra & The Starjammers, then we want the same thing, and can be friends again.

anigif_optimized-17500-1421731920-4.gif

If k80 does want Lilandra & The Starjammers, then we want the same thing, and can be friends again.

anigif_optimized-17500-1421731920-4.gif

PHJ6M8M.gif

Not to be a party pooper, but that didn't end well...

HoganSavageInLine_642x361.jpg

"Those eyes right there lust for Lilandra!"

Edited by hellpop