UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 62 is coming.....

Nessex

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok, I thought I read that somewhere. The main bits I keep going back to is that 7 out of 8 have been villains at some point, and there are no 100% new characters. Hobgoblin could still be in play, although personally I'd prefer Jack O'Lantern, I've always liked that design. I'd be happy to see Kid Loki make it through.

Oh Lord!

Pretty sure "no new characters" means Enchantress is out...

Five are traditionally villains. Three are traditionally heroes. Three are X-related.

Most of them are depicted with new looks. A few are fairly traditional looks, but cool new versions.

Alright then, here we go:

1)Superior Tony (traditionally a hero/ambiguous since he's currently a jerk/new costume)

2)Magneto (traditionally a villain/new costume)-X #1

3)Sabretooth (traditionally a villain/ambiguous since he's now good/new costume)-X #2

4)Apocalypse + Evan Parts (traditionally a villain/2 looks in one/updated classic costume)-X #3

5)Red Onslaught (villain/new costume)

6)FalCap (hero/new costume)

7)Hobgoblin (tradionally a villain/updated classic costume)

8)Old Man Rogers in armor(traditionally a hero/updated classic costume)

Edited by Mnemosis

Or perhaps X-clops.

I'd most certainly prefer him over Cap, but he doesn't fit the criteria. Maybe Loki? Young Loki is a pretty chill dude.

I'd take Young Loki in a heartbeat, but... "traditionally a hero" and "Loki" are not two words that fit in the same sentence. Could he possibly roust Kingsley, though?

But Medusa won't be this wave, as she'd be a new character they haven't done before

And yes, an X-Face Cyclops would be good at some point, because he IS an integral stage of the character's development, but... not without his broken optic blast. If he doesn't have the crazy zig zag X blast, it'd be a major disappointed

It would be a super cool stand, thats for sure.

Its sad though, that while several of the Marvel Now costumes we have gotten are already out of date and replaced (Poor Scarlet Witch... her Carmen Sandiego outfit is 10x nicer than her new trash) yet the one team still with consistent modern outfits have been ignored.

This needs to be remedied (and Magneto needs to come with both White and Black costume options lol)

Back when this was supposed to be wave 61 in the wave 61 thread. It's one of four, imho...

Apocalypse w/Evan makes most sense. Two new, interesting looks.

Red Onslaught w/Red Skull parts. But this is boring. I have enough Red Skulls and Red Onslaught was a one punch chump.

Loki w/worthy Loki. An interesting take, but again... one's options for Loki are already staggering.

I'd say those three are all fairly likely. Apocalypse is most interesting as he ended up a major villain, but currently? Probably least marketable. Loki is least relevant to the sort, but as a Marvel movie mainstay, seems most marketable. Red Skull hovers between the two in both respects. And last likely of all?

Business Suit Cage w/Sweet Christmas OG parts... this has almost NOTHING to do with the story, but who wouldn't love a new classic Power Man and the extra parts he'd include