UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 62 is coming.....

Nessex

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, she's only been a major villain for over 50 years, God forbid we get her in the line.

I mean he makes a good point, a random Hulk personality that lasted for part of a crossover that will never been seen again is definitely more essential to any collection than one of Thor's oldest villains.

I've been reading Marvel Comics since the late 1980s and I have never read a comic with the Enchantress in it until a recent issue of Loki: Agent of Asgard. (I have not read all of Axis.) Do I want a Minimate of her? Sure. It's why I asked Uriel to design one for a video I wanted to do on how to design a Minimate. The video didn't come out so great, unfortunately. But given that her classic design is largely unchanged, she can get made any time.

Not sure black Magneto is any more crucial than white Magneto, but again, both can get made at another time. Kluh was unique to this story line, so this was the only place to make him. Makes sense to me. I'm sure there will be more Magnetos.

Yeah, she's only been a major villain for over 50 years, God forbid we get her in the line.

I mean he makes a good point, a random Hulk personality that lasted for part of a crossover that will never been seen again is definitely more essential to any collection than one of Thor's oldest villains.

Watch out. Questioning any motives behind making Hulk related Minimates might get you in trouble with one of this sites managers. hulk.gif

Corther's right, the sides of the belt are too thick, you can actually see where the the waist has dented it from it being forced down. A combination of cutting some plastic away and boiling the whole piece might fix it but I'm not sure I care about this version of Sabretooth enough to go to that much work, especially since it has a couple other issues.

I got my case of wave 62 in today's mail (as I had it shipped to my office).

I only opened one set.

I had a little trouble getting Falcon's helmet off but had a really tough time getting Iron Man's helmet off as well as the armor from Red Skull.

The Armor on my Red Skull has a purple smug in the middle of his chest, but dung out the Onslaught Armor from the original version and reassembled it.

From what I got from Luke, I am happy with this set.

I did not have any issues with Sabretooth's belt or any other items.

I never read the comics so I am not really sure who Kluh is but I think this minimate is interesting. I will likely part him out for some other ideas I have been toying around with but he is visually interesting.

Yeah, Enchantress could always come in another Thor wave. Lord knows we could always get another one (Along with an updated Sif and Hela and some other fun characters, hopefully when Ragnarok comes out)

Black Magneto would be great, but I just want White Magneto since I always thought he looked better as a color swap from the rest of the team.

Got my sets from Luke and my Iron Man set has a weird purple flat armor piece stuck in with the open helmet in the tray. Its definitely a purple piece so I know it doesn't go to Apocalypse. Maybe a stray Onslaught piece that got mixed up in packaging? I'll have to wait to open it until I get home. Can't open toys at work or I'd never get anything done. biggrin.png

Edited by Mysterious Stranger