UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 62 is coming.....

Nessex

so what's your issue with the original moon knight mate? I love that one, one of the first mates to use the giant cape effectively, the hood, the weapons, it's a fantastic mate.

Essentially, it comes down to I don't own the first

And I don't like that suited costume.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited to get this Hobgoblin and Apocalypse. I've avoided paying the eBay prices on them...which is funny considering how many I've bought from there. Seriously, I ramped way up on this collection, I may try and picture track how fast it escalated.

Anyway, I hope this trend continues with a few new characters and a few revisions of hard to find ones. I'd love to get the rest of Spidey's villains, but the prices on those guys are insane!

I forgot about Scorpion, I hadn't looked him up in a while. I wouldn't mind seeing a more modern version of him one day. And I frequently see Tarantula on eBay for less than $40. And while I wouldn't call that cheap necessarily, it's not a crazy price considering he was a variant to begin with.

But that's the price I paid for Hulkbuster....

I will never drop $40 on a Tarantula

Unless it's real, but my wife wouldn't like that.

Edited by Zak Katz

They all look good, I have been looking forward to this wave for quite a while. I still find the inclusion of Carnage to be puzzling, especially considering they just put out another one not too long ago. There was so much desire to see a new one for so long, and to do two so close together, it seems like they undercut their own demand a bit.