UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 62 is coming.....

Nessex

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get an exact release date about two weeks before they hit comic shops. That's when they reach our warehouse. Before that, it's all vague estimates.

We may have packaged samples already, which means about a month, month and a half, most likely.

If it's a TRU assortment, release is a slow rollout to stores, and we have no advance warning. Normally, having package shots means they're a month and a half, maybe two months out, but not always.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey gang, anyone know when this wave is going to show up? I really want to get my hands on the FalCap, Apocalypse and Iron Man. Hobgoblin is also cool, but I'll get him later on for the cape and hood.

Thanks in advance!

Luke had it slated for July 15th, but he's since moved it to August 5th. My guess? Around mid-late August, maybe early September.

Man, this thread is really quite. While I don't care for Kluh at all (Enchantress should have taken his place), Carnage is unnecessary and Red Onslaught is meh (though important due to the storyline) the whole wave is pretty awesome. You get 2 great updates in Hob and Apoc, a "second chance" in Red Skull, plus some great redesigns with FalCap, iRon Man and SabeVerine.

Carnage as a good guy was a fun story. And a bad guy Hulk isn't terrible, Kluh looks well executed even if you don't like the character.

Carnage as a good guy was a fun story. And a bad guy Hulk isn't terrible, Kluh looks well executed even if you don't like the character.

Still though, you could've added Loki, Enchantress, Magneto, Medusa, all characters who could've used the release/update. Kluh is just "cannon fodder" if you will. Carnage is cool though, but Kluh still is dissapointing...

It's funny that DST will include a magneto helmet for red onslaught as well as have red skulls body underneath so you have to option for 3 different incarnations

While hasbro won't even include the magneto helmet to get a long asked for character

It's funny that DST will include a magneto helmet for red onslaught as well as have red skulls body underneath so you have to option for 3 different incarnations

While hasbro won't even include the magneto helmet to get a long asked for character

Actually that's the regular Onslaugh head and helmet, so if someone has extra arms/legs/etc, he can have 2 figs. It really is a pretty darn good move!

Especially when they did two heads for Odin and old Thor.

Couldn't I just stick a Magneto helmet on a Symbiote Spidey head on Onslaught for the X-Men version, or are there too many other differences?

Not that I want to have to buy another full wave of figures I don't want just for the BAF, but I'd prefer classic Onslaught on my shelves than the crab version Toy Biz gave us...

Edited by TENIME_art

Hey gang, anyone know when this wave is going to show up? I really want to get my hands on the FalCap, Apocalypse and Iron Man. Hobgoblin is also cool, but I'll get him later on for the cape and hood.

Thanks in advance!

Friendly little bump for Zach, since he's all over the multiverse today... Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...