UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

February Previews Catalog Minimates Explosion (non-Rockafire variety)

DSTZach

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nailed it! yes.gif

Yeah, I gotta say the Kevin Minimate leaves a lot to be desired....

Is this gonna be a Secret Stash store exclusive?

Should be in this month's Previews, per Zach's original post.

Never, ever, ever in a million years would I have thought you were right....

wfwtf.gif

Hellpop doesn't get it.

I don't, actually. Even if Kevin Smith didn't give me hives, I'd still think this is an odd choice. Is Smith's dwindling fan base that devoted? The box office for Tusk would suggest otherwise. I know the ratings for this show are fine, but they are not phenomenal. But... whatever. I don't like the guy, I hate his work, and I've certainly made that clear. I won't beat the dead horse any more after this post. I hope that this relationship with Kevin Smith is bringing in new Minimate collectors.

Not sure about accessories. Have to tweak pricing already due to it being a five-pack, and that blister gets full, but I have not seen the art for it.

And yes, it's a popular show. He's a popular guy. With a popular podcast. If anyone has been to any of this group's panel appearances at any convention, anywhere, any time in the last few years... they're popular.

Hellpop can't get everything.

Edited by DSTZach

Hellpop doesn't get it.

I don't, actually. Even if Kevin Smith didn't give me hives, I'd still think this is an odd choice. Is Smith's dwindling fan base that devoted? The box office for Tusk would suggest otherwise. I know the ratings for this show are fine, but they are not phenomenal. But... whatever. I don't like the guy, I hate his work, and I've certainly made that clear. I won't beat the dead horse any more after this post. I hope that this relationship with Kevin Smith is bringing in new Minimate collectors.

I agree. I got about 10 minutes into this show and swore it off. But whatever expands the minimate market...

I don't see this as breaking into reality TV as much as simply extending the current agreement with View Askew.

Besides, what we really need are game show Minimates. A classic 4-pack of Bob Barker, Alex Trebek, Pat Sajak, and Richard Dawson would fly off the shelves.

Chef Duff is a thing? I thought it was just some made-up character. Interesting.

I don't see this as breaking into reality TV as much as simply extending the current agreement with View Askew.

Besides, what we really need are game show Minimates. A classic 4-pack of Bob Barker, Alex Trebek, Pat Sajak, and Richard Dawson would fly off the shelves.

I'm on board as long as Bob's 18 inch microphone is included.

Hey o! I, personally, would rather have Chuck Woolery then Richard Dawson. he could come with a peace sign hand for his signature "we'll be back in two and two" motion

Or, keep both, and move Sajak to a supplementary two pack with Vanna

Edited by Mnemosis