Hi guys,

ehm do u guys know how decals work

i only know that u can do it on the computer

i would like to know:

how it works

what program u need

if u can download it for free

and things like that

You can buy waterslide decals online, I know there is a link somewhere on here to a site that sells them. Anyways there are the minimate templates in here too that you can download. Then use a program like Adobe Illustrator (which can be confusing to use), and draw up your minimate. Print it off onto the decal paper. Spray the paper with an acryllic sealer and let sit for a while. When you are ready cut your decal out, pop it in water and then after a minute or so remove it. You will then be able to remove the waxy paper backing from your decal. Put your decal on your mini and let it sit for a while. Then coat the decal again in an acryllic sealer and voila you got a kick ass new minimate. Hope this helps, and if i am forgetting something someone else please chime in.

Just for furure reference, there is a program out there called Draw Plus 4. It is good for making decals and is 100% free :D !

Glomit

• 4 weeks later...

You can get that at http://freeserifsoftware.com/software/DrawPlus/default.asp (not really good at posting links just yet). Hope that helps. :)

Glomit