UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST’s Cthulthu Bank...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DMC12257&mode=retail

DST is dipping its toes into the world of Lovecraft... So, minimates? ....please.

We got minimates of the Femmes Fatales when they wanted to make statues, theyre already making NBX* minimates so why not make a companion line to REALLY interest the Hot Topic crowd... We deserve a Cthulthu to fight Stay Puft, Godzilla, and Galactus!

Pretty sure it is public domain. I would love a set of minimates based on some Lovecraft stories. Cthulthu would be an awesome minimate. For some reason I feel like we have had a topic like this years ago...maybe I'm wrong though, but I swear I have commented on this before.

I am a huge Cthulhu nut and i keep several lovecraftian books near my bed at all times. I was thinking of getting another pathfinder cultists to make a yellow king.

But a Cthulhu, a cultist, Nyarlathotep, some deep ones, Professor Armitage, man the possibilities make my skin crawl with anticipation...