UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NBA C3 Figures

JeffBohn

Looks like they are the same as the ones they used for the WWE license. Closer to Shockinis than Minimates. . .not that that's a bad thing!*

*it is actually a terrible thing!

Edited by karamazov80

For some reason the design seems to work marginally better for the NBA players as opposed to the WWE wrestlers.

Bizarre. I wouldn't mind a Bryant or Nowitzki. Then again...i wouldn't seek these out either. They'd have to fall into my lap .

Edited by Customizer

I bought a bunch of these to work with my WWE figures. They're pretty interchangable, but there are some differences. The faces are slightly more cartoony. The legs are longer (which is nice if you want to custom some taller figures) and some of the hip balls seems a bit smaller than earlier WWE figures. But the WWE figures have been evolving too, so I suspect that's part of the reason for that.

Each figure comes with a basketball, which is pretty cool. I couldn't care less about the NBA, but these made me want to simulate a basketball game with the little guys.

• 2 months later...

I have only seen the single packs. Are they only at ToysRUs? Do Team Shops sell them. DST should have made these.

Not seen any Lock Room Sets or the COurt which looks pretty cool. These are much cooler than the Wrestler C3 i think.

I have 2 Extra Chris Pauls, Extra Tim Duncan, and Extra Kevin Love

I'm looking for Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant