mcg031

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silk is awesome so shush! tongue.png

That is all

biggrin.png

They're irresistible to each other Innit? Which is why they try yo keep their distance as I've the feeling she'll

Take Pete's head off if they ever do the bad thing wink.png

I'd have to re-read the whole thing to pick up on what you've mentioned Zexion I was having too much fun reading it at the time wink.png

Totally agree about it being fun, though. The Team Up issues especially were a delight, and the Edge of titles too.

I do hope we get a new Spider Man 2099 and the new Kaine's Scarlet Spider. They really need a Minimate treatment :)

There was a cool costume Peter wore before Superior Spider Man that could save him from the bullets of an enemy but I can't remember the issues he appeared.. :(

I do hope we get a new Spider Man 2099 and the new Kaine's Scarlet Spider. They really need a Minimate treatment smile.png

There was a cool costume Peter wore before Superior Spider Man that could save him from the bullets of an enemy but I can't remember the issues he appeared.. sad.png

this one?

3027156-7359141440-armor.jpg

In all seriousness, no writer is perfect, each have their strengths, some more than others. To me Remender is fantastic on his image books, Low, Deadly Class and Black Science are all incredibly fun.

I do enjoy his All-New Cap and Uncanny Avengers but they may be entirely due to Daniel Acuna and Stuart Immonen

I have been a huge fan of Slott's spidey since BigTime (thats when I began Amazing as an ongoing and havent missed an issue since)

I think Spiderverse was fun for what it was and I love the current story of Parker Industries. Parker isnt perfect, hes still the same awkward, bad decision making, joke cracking science nerd i have always known him as so this just seems like natural progression to me

and I really mean it, read Silk, that and Spidergwen are hands down my favorite spider-books

Yeah, Black Science is great. Remender seems good at big ideas, not so good at using other creator's characters.

I really disliked his run on Cap when he was in the Zolaverse, I gave it half a dozen issues but couldn't bear it in the end.

Loving Spider-Gwen fully expect her to be part of regular Marvel once this secret wars bollocks is out of the way :)

What is this Zolaverse you speak of?

Cap was stuck in a parallel dimension, which was ruled by Zola for about a year. There he had a "son" (Zola's biological son, but he was raised by Steve) who died (but not really). After he ame back, he was followed by Jet, Zola's daughter, who became good. Then an aged Sharon called her a traitor and she turned bad again. Ian (the son) came back and is helping Sam as Nomad.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo Spider Gwen is all we get from the spiderverse???

We're getting an animated 2099, so technically something we really needed an update of and is from Spider-Verse. I'm still holding out hopes for Noir, Scarlet Spider (Kaine), and Silk. If Silk's ongoing continues she's probably the one who'll get the next one after Gwen though.

• 4 weeks later...