UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Axis or Spiderverse boxsets....please?

mcg031

With both of these events happening at the same time and no mention of a box set I'm going to ask...which set would you want, who would you want in it. I'd like both but if i had to chose i'd have to go with Spiderverse it would sale plus the chances for

Spider-Gwen

Scarlet Spider (Kaine)

Silk

Assassin Spiderman

would be great.....but that inverted Deadpool would be nice addition to the collection too.

post-6376-0-05273600-1416281498_thumb.jp

post-6376-0-25260000-1416281515_thumb.jp

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definately be interested in Spider Verse so we can explore some cool variations of Spidey like Noir, Gwen, modern Kaine, and Morlun too while we are at it.

Axis, on the other hand, I only really care iRon Man's new costume and maybe an updated Apocalypse. Uncanny Now! Needs to be made, damn it. Its sad that Legends could probably finish the team faster than DST.

Spider-Verse. I would like to see Spider-Gwen, Spider UK, Kaine and either Bruce Banner Spidey/Joe Wade Scarlet Spider/Spider-Man Unlimited.

Spider-Verse. I would like to see Spider-Gwen, Spider UK, Kaine and either Bruce Banner Spidey/Joe Wade Scarlet Spider/Spider-Man Unlimited.

I don't know much about either event tbh and would rather have boxsets based on older more classic events or teams such as the west coast avengers or inhumans. However, if any of them can get us some new characters, especially enchantress, that would be cool. I'm still kind of hoping for an original sin set to get us a watcher, but I don't know if that chance has passed us by?

Either way, it seems to me about time we got a new boxset announcement though...

i'm not reading Spider-Verse, but i have read all of the promotional stuff for it, and seen the pictures, and it seems like a no brainer for a full minimate line. so many different, unique characters... Spider Gwen, Silk, SPIDER-HAM!, an updated Jessica Drew Spider-Woman, and updated Spider-Man 2099... the options go on forever.

however, i am reading Axis, and even though it's not been great, there are actually a number of characters we could get from this set... White Magneto, Uncanny Cyclops, Rogue in her green hooded costume, updated Wasp, an uncanny Havok, Falcon Captain America, Enchantress, teen Loki, Kid Omega, Kid Apocalypse... those are just off the top of my head and really just thinking about who was at the first big fight, not going forward into inverted characters...

Not sure why no Spider-Verse. Ask DST!

Whaaaaaaaaaaah... no Spider-Verse???

Thought Chuck was a big Spiderman fan, he'll never get a better opportunity to push a wave of Spiderman through.

Zach, when you see him next, tell him he disappoints me. :(

An updated six-armed Spider-Man with sculpted ball joints and full webbing tampo's would be SWELL.

Any Spider-Man with full web tampos, and correctly aligned eyes that you can't see webs through, would be awesome.

Dedicating a wave to Spider-Verse seems like a waste. The looks that DST might actually use would be better served as anchors for a wave that had a few Spider-Man allies or villains in it.

McG posted a pic that had black-and-gold Iron man in it, and Dio said:

I want that black and yellow Iron Man.

Maybe he just meant he needed the one we'd made, but I don't know that we're going to make another, regardless.

In Ask DST #260, someone asked: "3. Do you guys have any plans to make figures based on Marvel Comic’s Spider-Verse crossover series (like Spider-Gwen)?" And Chuck said: "Spidey is never far from my thoughts." That said, I have not heard of a new box set or assortment for Spider-Verse, but they may be working on one in secret. I also know that we've made a lot of Spider-Men, and nearly any Spidey could anchor a wave or set. I don't know if we're going to make a box set of four Spider-Men. And before you point out precedent, there are no new TTA sets on the schedule that I know of, either. But you are welcome to send any messages to him yourself.

Maybe he just meant he needed the one we'd made, but I don't know that we're going to make another, regardless.

In Ask DST #260, someone asked: "3. Do you guys have any plans to make figures based on Marvel Comic’s Spider-Verse crossover series (like Spider-Gwen)?" And Chuck said: "Spidey is never far from my thoughts." That said, I have not heard of a new box set or assortment for Spider-Verse, but they may be working on one in secret. I also know that we've made a lot of Spider-Men, and nearly any Spidey could anchor a wave or set. I don't know if we're going to make a box set of four Spider-Men. And before you point out precedent, there are no new TTA sets on the schedule that I know of, either. But you are welcome to send any messages to him yourself.

I was talking about the one in the original post, and didn't know there was already a black and gold Iron Man mate. I still have catching up to do on Minimates since I just got back into it lol.

In Ask DST #260, someone asked: "3. Do you guys have any plans to make figures based on Marvel Comics Spider-Verse crossover series (like Spider-Gwen)?" And Chuck said: "Spidey is never far from my thoughts." That said, I have not heard of a new box set or assortment for Spider-Verse, but they may be working on one in secret. I also know that we've made a lot of Spider-Men, and nearly any Spidey could anchor a wave or set. I don't know if we're going to make a box set of four Spider-Men. And before you point out precedent, there are no new TTA sets on the schedule that I know of, either. But you are welcome to send any messages to him yourself.

I saw that...But what does that really mean ? a Blue Marvel minimate is never far from thoughts but it's not being made anytime soon I sent the question to AskDST so we will see if they answer