UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Getting this out of the way...

Hello there!

Like several others (it seems), I've been a member of the MMMV for a while but have yet to post anything. So here's my introduction.

I've been collecting Marvel minimates for 2 1/2 years. In those couple years, my collection has grown so large that I prefer not to count them- but I've stopped collecting many other figures (still collecting comics, though) to save space for my minimates! I'm a Marvel "zombie." If you have a question about Marvel comics, I'm the person to ask!

I've attached a picture of my collection below...because where else can I show off my minimate collection?!

I look forward to joining in on all the discussions biggrin.png

post-6744-0-59947200-1414718724_thumb.jp

561934.gif

Two words about your display: domino effect. FEAR IT! You should probably fill up the (probably outdated) MMMV Demographic survey. For general Minimates pics go here, for your latest acquisitions, and you should check out the index for other major Minimate photo threads.

See you 'round!

Edited by MiniMage

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! If anyone's curious, the shelves are Ikea plate shelves flipped upside down. They have a lip on the top that would block most of a minimate's body, but flipped upside down, they're a narrow, long, and flat shelf that works great. Unless you are worried about the domino effect- but that mainly only happens when I'm trying to adjust one on the top and it falls, creating a waterfall of minis as they hit each shelf haha. I think Galactus is too heavy for the shelves though so he's down below with the heralds.