UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2014 - Official Thread

Nessex

We're at about 21 so far for this years event, with another 3 days to go till sign-up closes.

Last years initial list had 23 on it, but i have a feeling it was actually more like 26 as remeber that I had a couple of late entries and managed to shuffle them in at the last minute.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha - I accept cash and paypal donations :P

In all seriousness though - it's officially the November 10th here in Australia. Which means the clock is running down.

As most of our participants are actually *not* from Australia (much to my surprise), the survey will remain open until Midnight no the 10th of November Pacific time (which is the west coast of the USA.... i think) so most people get right up to the deadline, and a few lucky sods get an extra day :)

Get your entries in, folks.

If you're sitting on the fence about participating, why not visit the Secret Santa 2013 thread and check out the great swag that was given and received last year!

Aaaaand - the we are officially into the 11th of November everywhere on earth. In fact, it's already the 12th in one or two places.

I will be dicing up the 'children' and sending them out to you this week.

97452.original-8329.jpg?fm=jpg&q=65&w=10

It's ok Ninja Mate - i can squeeze you in ;)

Just a heads up everyone - i am doing this while on my way to the Australian Mens Roller Derby Nationals, where i expect i will be beaten around quite a bit and have intermittent internet connection.

If i don't get back to any queries about Secret Santa right away, please forgive me. I'll be back in sync with things on Tuesday at the latest, but will endeavour to keep in touch while i'm away :)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright - we're just over a week out from the International Send date. Packages traveling overseas should be sent by next Tuesday to allow sufficient time to reach their destinations by Christmas.

If anyone is having any drama finding a gift, or getting it sent in time, please let me know. I haven't heard too much back from anyone, so i can only assume it's all going well thumbsup.gif

EDIT - Also: I've had a late submission from someone who wants to be involved. Is there anyone else who wanted to get on board, but didn't get their information in on time?

Edited by Nessex

Looks like im the first to post his gift! I was surprised to get it so early but its fitting (just in time for my birthday!) I couldnt wait till Christmas to open it tongue.png

my Santa knocked it out of the park, not only did they get me the two exclusive TRU packs from wave 18 that I was missing but they gave me a whole slew of (very very good) British candy that ive never tried until now and to top it off they included my all time favorite, Haribo Gummy Cherries!

Thank you Santa, I am currently deciphering who you are, while the gift leads me to believe you're from London, the package says it was from Pennsylvania, so Im not 100% just yet

o8mbWtd.jpg

Edited by undeadpool

Oh wow - we're getting some gifts show up real early this year!

Just a reminder that there's only a couple of days left to the international send-off deadline. Get those gifts in the post soon so that everyone is as chuffed as Undeadpool :D

Thank you Santa, I am currently deciphering who you are, while the gift leads me to believe you're from London, the package says it was from Pennsylvania, so Im not 100% just yet

'Someone' may have been on vacation in Pennsylvania biggrin.png

Glad you liked the gifts, and glad they made it to you safely!

Well - it's the second everywhere in the world right now, so i hope all you international Santas have sent your gifts off.
US Santas have a little more time, so make the most of it & get something fun in the mail soon..... or else!

Robot-Santa-300x168.jpg

There's about a week left till the US mail deadline, so i hope you're all on target to get gifts out.

I've had an enquiry about participating from someone who missed the cut-off. If there's anyone else out there who wants to join in from the US and missed the initial deadline, get in contact in the next couple of days and we'll see if we can't match you up with a last minute gift buddy :)

EDIT: please contact me directly via PM if you want to be involved at this late stage, so as not to spoil who you are to other late-comers :P

Edited by Nessex