UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2015 (April 24 - 26)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new gaurdians of the galaxy animated show

OK good, cuz I thought it was comic and I just ripped into Hasbro for doing that. I'm skipping all the animated stuff so no harm, no foul.

Really curious to see how that Dazzler collar will work on a 3D object. Roller skates! Microphone! HOWARD! I like this.

Could care less about Spider Gwen, but I'm all about that new Gwen Stacy. Cool! And updated Iron Spidey! Arno Stark!

The rest I'm not feeling. Maestro and Old Man Logan have been done. Real tired of Ultron variations. But I like the comic versions that have been shown. Hope there's more.

HOWARD!

That sandman over a blackheart or vengeance? Really? GFD.

Heck, ANOTHER Ultimate Electro over 2099? And Howard/Dazzler over Moon Knight? His book is one of Marvel's best for God's sake, how hard is it to slap some white paint on a basic body and add a jacket? Even his super-hero outfit is a black body with a cape, a hood and gloves, all of which could be done with re-used parts. Edited by Kostisfire

There are so many Walgreens I don't think availability is going to be an issue. And if it becomes one, the man in charge is on Board. I can't wait to see the official lineup.

Lets keep in mind also have the next TWO days

Usually no sets get revealed the next days. I mean, the booth has already been set and the panel just ended so I doubt we'll get more reveals. Well, SDCC ain't THAT far. Only two and a half months.... (I just hope that we get the Bondage-Men as the exclusive)

Oh well, I'm off to write AskDST a letter asking for Moon Knight. It worked for Lee Burns, now didn't it?

Edited by Kostisfire

It's not Moon Knight and probably never will be Moon Knight again unless he gets a show or movie.

I guess the licensing cost for the animated shows is high, since the choices for the Spiderman show involve no new pieces and are definitely odd.

2nd Old Man Logan and Maestro are a waste (gotta have some more Hulk & Wolv minimates, heavens we get somebody else) but the others look good.

So is the new pattern for Marvel minimates, one wave per year with collector choices (Wave 54 last yr and 60 for this year) and the rest is mainly redos and main character variants?

It's not Moon Knight and probably never will be Moon Knight again unless he gets a show or movie.

Then how does Dazzler make ANY sense? Especially in her disco costume? It's pure nostalgia, nothing more. Plus, she's packed with a duck, which makes me think that that particular 2-pack won't fly off the shelves. Howard I get though, the GotG stinger boosted him a bit.

As for MK, his book is one of Marvel's best, Rumour has it that he'll be in the second wave of Netflix shows and Alonso stated that they have big plans for him in a recent Axel-in-Charge. Plus, Ellis said that he was brought on board to re-invent MK, that was his duty, so Marvel obviously has plans for him.

Thus, I don't understand how a C-lister with no current book appearances has a better shot than him. My gut says that he's in the other wave. I mean, Chuck has answered all of my questions except from this one, that's got to mean something.

Edited by Kostisfire

I'll agree with that. Also dazzled makes no sense here, they should have done that clown.

I'd actually hope for another secret wars wave after this.

Considering that there are 5 2-packs there and we know that both 64 and 65 are comic themed, it's safe to say that we're getting at least one more SW wave. Plus, there's going to be a 10-char set at SDCC, so that might be SW themed as well.

Moon Knight is a C-Lister just like Dazzler

A C-Lister with a highly reviewed current solo, and 5 others before. So I wouldn't say that he's just like Dazzler, who's had, like, 1 solo and is currently appearing in no books.

I'm sorry, I have to ask, Kostis: who are these Bondage-Men you keep talking about?

The Uncanny X-Men in their NOW! Redesigns. Magik and Emma look like they walked straight out of a sex shop. I mean, who wears a leather top with a boob window, high leather boots and leather boxers?