UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2015 (April 24 - 26)

Just any two will do. Your choice.

Not quite biggrin.png

First, I want to ensure I get the exclusive black versions of series 2 and Goliath from Mystical Warriors of the Ring, this is also what I would buy for whoever helps me out.

Second, I would love to get my hands on the Boba Fett homage Kabuto Mushi from The Godbeast.

Whywing, I may be able to help you out. I'm friends with the Godbeast, and spend quite a bit of time at the booth. I'll be picking up a few of his items for myself as well. Let me know if you will still need the help.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any of the TRU/EE Bluntman Exclusives or those elusive Goblin Preview mates that you may have for sale?

No, we just sent all of our Goblins to Paizo. I believe Erik said he was going to look into what happened to the Preview one. And I believe TRU still has the Bluntman sets. Not sure what their plans are.

FYI to all, Chuck may not be at the panel on Friday. So if you come, you will have to listen to me and Boyd.

Also, we are launching a new booth, and until we get situated and see what's what, there will not be a Build-A-Minimate station. If anyone was counting on it being there, I'll try to bring a crazy bag of old, mostly unpainted parts that I snagged from the parts bin, and you can see if there's anything you need for customs.

We should have a few different posters there, I think it's what we had at NYCC (Ghostbusters, Marvel, ???), but I'll need to see when I get there.

And I can't give them out on the show floor, but if you want one or two of the Alien Minimates stickers we sent out in the Box O'Dread, I have a handful, and can hook you up.

Booth 817.

Awesome, I will see you on Friday, please save me a sticker! Any chance you'll have those ALIENS posters, too?

Zach, do you know if any of the Age of Ultron blind bags will be for sale at the booth? I know you said stores can expect them on 4/29, I was hoping to pick some up from you guys directly (and early) at the show.

I am not sure if that was among the product requested, or it was even available at the time. Sorry. Do not expect to see any of the two-packs, either, as I believe we are sold out.

And I think Aliens was the third poster I am thinking of! Not sure how many were left, but hopefully at least one bundle of each. Might have to pick one style to put out per day.

I have some good ideas of what to bring to SDCC, as well... :)

I'll send some stickers to Shane to give away, if he wants to. Or you could ask someone who's going to snag one or two for you.

Posters, I THOUGHT I sent some to Shane after NYCC, but maybe not? I have a few here I can send him for contests. Getting more back from Chicago might be tricky -- they are in a warehouse now, and I can't carry them. Again, if you want to ask someone who's going...

I'll send some stickers to Shane to give away, if he wants to. Or you could ask someone who's going to snag one or two for you.

Posters, I THOUGHT I sent some to Shane after NYCC, but maybe not? I have a few here I can send him for contests. Getting more back from Chicago might be tricky -- they are in a warehouse now, and I can't carry them. Again, if you want to ask someone who's going...

Feel free.

Yes, you did and many went out via contests. I might have a few more, but I am not sure which ones. A few got damaged, but I am not sure how picky folks are.

If its not too damaged I suppose I could help you out there.

wrinkled edges... I am not a poster collector, but I do have a few vintage movie posters and I know how folks can get about creases and wrinkles to a collectible poster. I'll see what is left tonight and put them up for grabs. Looks like I'll need to get more tubes...

BHM, I have tube for you, just waiting on a couple things before I send it.

FYI to all, Chuck may not be at the panel on Friday. So if you come, you will have to listen to me and Boyd.

Wait, I have to talk now?

Uh... did I not mention that? :) I figured you could keep me company, answer any questions about stuff you worked on. No pressure.

Uh... did I not mention that? :) I figured you could keep me company, answer any questions about stuff you worked on. No pressure.

Nah, it's cool. I'm ready to answer any and all Minimate questions. I'll even make up answers.

Hopefully Luke still gets his Aliens mates, if you guys are sold out! And please save a sticker/poster for me, Zach!

And my mom will be there and is volunteering to be a surrogate poster picker upper for folks. :thumbsup:

Uh... did I not mention that? smile.png I figured you could keep me company, answer any questions about stuff you worked on. No pressure.

Uh... did I not mention that? smile.png I figured you could keep me company, answer any questions about stuff you worked on. No pressure.

Nah, it's cool. I'm ready to answer any and all Minimate questions. I'll even make up answers.

:lol: