UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2015 (April 24 - 26)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on making the trip.

Thats great.

I hope everyone has fun this year. I would love to be there, but skipping makes next year so much more possible for me. I look forward to seeing the photos and info from the panel.

Friday? Aw, man.

I'm not able to afford it, but a friend is treating me with a weekend pass & a ride to/from (I can't even afford gas & parking).

Except it's too late for me to ask off work on Friday, so I'll only be there Saturday/Sunday. sad.png

Ten, I will give you a personal slide presentation.

Will get 2016 in my calendar and have a look at costs. Have missed the last couple of years due to other trips, but very keen to get to C2e2 eventually.

It'd be great to see you again, UKC!

I got the personal slide show in 2013. It was nice! I think I even got to see a few slides (and get a few more details - IM 10-pack!) that the panel folks did not get to see.

Do you have any of the TRU/EE Bluntman Exclusives or those elusive Goblin Preview mates that you may have for sale? ?

If anybody would be willing to pick up two exclusive items for me I would happily pay for shipping and also buy one of the exclusives for you biggrin.png

PM me if interested turned.gif

:confused:

What exclusives?

Just any two will do. Your choice.

Not quite biggrin.png

First, I want to ensure I get the exclusive black versions of series 2 and Goliath from Mystical Warriors of the Ring, this is also what I would buy for whoever helps me out.

Second, I would love to get my hands on the Boba Fett homage Kabuto Mushi from The Godbeast.