UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2015 (April 24 - 26)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do a 10 year thing, and I'll try my best to make it.

You better. Only an hour away and we still can't connect, yet I have slept in the same room as at least a half dozen of these guys and one being from overseas. biggrin.png

You guys do a 10 year thing, and I'll try my best to make it.

You'll try your best Mr. R ????? Not good enough .........nail your colours to the mast now & I'll promise you I'll be there in 2016 thumbsup.gif

Without K80 there would be no BHM collection ..........i have much to ....er...thankyou for blink.png (?) unsure.png (!) .................... yes.gif

God bless you Sam thumbsup.gif

I really wish I could commit to something like this, but there are just too many potential family- or job-related issues that can pop up. But barring any of that, I'm planning on going next year.

--edit: just talked to the wife, and she supports this idea.

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 months later...

Panels are live on the C2E2 App and the web...

FRIDAY APRIL 24 4:15-5:15 - Minimates in 2015: From Avengers to TMNT to The Walking Dead!

Fri. April 24| 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM | Room S402
Minimates mini-figures are blowing up in 2015! The Diamond Select Toys team will discuss what's coming up for the popular 2-inch toy line, including new series based on Marvel Comics and animation, the Ant-Man movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Walking Dead, Aliens, Predator, Comic Book Men, Nightmare Before Christmas, Dragon Age, Muppets and more! Check out new artwork, sit in on a Q&A session and stick around for a Minimates prize drawing at the end of the Panel!
Edited by JeffBohn

Hopefully you pay for them, Nerdy.... :P

And I don't think Zach would let you take the prototypes, either. :no:

Or did you mean talking?

@Zach - Will Chuck be at C2E2 again this year?

As far as I know, Chuck will be there!

Glad I won't! Just kidding Chuck. I needed to take this year off because my life is good but overwhelming at the moment. It should be a great year, but a son entering college has me holding onto every nickel and dime. C2E2 2016 should be the year of the Minimiate since the Multiverse turns 10 years old.

As far as I know, Chuck will be there!

Glad I won't! Just kidding Chuck. I needed to take this year off because my life is good but overwhelming at the moment. It should be a great year, but a son entering college has me holding onto every nickel and dime. C2E2 2016 should be the year of the Minimiate since the Multiverse turns 10 years old.

a this point, i am 99.999% going in 2016. I am also considering bringing my son with me. this is 50/50 of course, and depends on many many things, but he'll be close to 7 by the time that con rolls through, so it could be fun.

Anyone else considering this at this point?

Josh, you should bring him if you can. Like with Luke's crew last year, I certainly don't mind making our outings "kid friendly". I too am 99.999% there.