UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 61

Mnemosis

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Magneto black variant (I really wish we had gotten the white one when it was around) due to his popular solo and major tie in to Axis.

Isn't that the one from the Age of X boxset?

fig1341flg.jpg

(Hail the almighty Ivan)

Nope. At the start of Now! he had a white costume, and changed to the black one towards the start of his solo.

I'm thinking Red Onslaught with parts for Red Skull (maybe even reuse the bandage from handless Rick seeing how Wolvie sliced Johan's hand). Yeah, it's probably an AXIS Wave and I have no problem with that. Zach did say that while we won't get a whole X wave we'll be getting a few X characters here and there. Anyway, this is my final guess for now.

Clean Cut Villains: Red Onslaught, Hobgoblin, Loki, Doom

Ambiguous: Superior Tony (inversion) , Magneto, Sabertooth (inversion)

Hero: FalCap

Mind you, Doom and Loki are acting like heroes currently and Hobgoblin will get inverted as well, but it'll probably be for a few issues, whereas the other two (Tony and Creed) are "permanent". Besides, there aren't any other villains on Magneto's squad that could be made. We just got Carnage, Enchantress and Jack O'Lantern are new characters and [bold]I don't see how you could improve on Deadpool and Absorbing Man. [/bold]As for FalCap, he's Captain America, you can never go wrong with that. Plus, Unworthy Thor would make more sense as the variant to nuThor in an All-New Marvel Wave (with Moon Knight and Ghost Rider wink.png ).

If that is the case, I'll be over the moon. Doom could use an update, I love the iTony suit, Magneto's black costume is bad-ass, AoA Loki would fit right in with my Asgardians and I need Hobgoblin. FalCap, Sabertooth and Red Onslaught are welcome surprises. TBH, I'm more of a villain guy so an "all-villain" wave is the bess knees to me.

Absorbing Man could be released a couple of times based on the material he absorbed. Concrete. Steel. Diamond.

Kind of Avengers? Hmm, so it contains Avengers but isn't based on any particular team or story line. All-New Now!?

Captain Marvel (Carol)/Hyperion

Pimp Moon Knight/Doc Green

nuThor/Army Builder

Unworthy Thor/Army Builder

The army Builder could be the Mindless ones to tie it into OS or the Savage Land kids or maybe the Builders?

Unlikely, but a guy can dream, right?

I'm sure this is completely wrong.

Fal Cap/Zenpool

Unworthy Thor/Loki

Magneto/iTony

Red Onslaught/Zombie Xavier body

For one, there are 3 X characters in there (Pool, Mags, Xavier) and the 4 straight-up villains are missing (ROnslausht, Loki, Mags, ?). Plus, there's only 1 clean-cut hero and both FalCap and UnThor will not be getting inverted. As much as I'd love to see ZenPool, I don't see this being the case.

And two are definitely X-related.

Rogue and Havok.... pleaseeeee
Only 1 clean cut hero and 7 villains (4 head-on and 3 ambiguous) so yeah, they're out.
Rogue started as a member of the brotherhood. She could count as "ambiguous"
But she's been a hero for how many decades now? Plus, there are supposed to be only two X people in there so if you put Rogue you take out either Mags or Sabertooth. Thus, you are one villain down.

With the "ambiguous", Zach probably meant the inverted people since you can't really classify them anywhere yet.

Edited by Kostisfire