UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dragon Age

These look great, and I'll definitely pick them up at some point, but seeing sword and sorcery 'mates makes me think how awesome Game of Thrones 'mates would be, or if they revived the Lord of the Rings line. I just have more affection for those characters, and think that there are a lot of characters you could get out of those licenses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got these today, and while the 'mates are nice, I'm confident to say at this point that DST needs to rethink future bow/arrow pieces. Most bows either don't really fit in hands very well due to design (Dragon Age, Wave 61 Hawkeye) or the position of the string causes it to warp against the 'mates arm, or it just looks awkward.

I think at this point, I would rather like to see a molded hand holding a bow with a drawn arrow, similar to how LEGO designed their bow/arrow. We might be able to pull off some more dramatic poses this way too!

• 1 year later...

Almost two years after I started this topic, I just got these over the weekend thanks to Luke's anniversary sale. They're beautifully sculpted and painted. The ranks of my fantasy realm have grown even more attractive.

Depending on what the next Thor flick looks like, these four may be inhabiting Asgard they way my Mass Effect 'mates appear behind my Guardians of the Galaxy.