Valiant Minimates

Lobsterman

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's out of stock, but TRU.Com has the listing for the regular Valiant 2-pack.

pTRU1-20618666_alternate1_dt.jpg

Actually, I was able to place an order despite the status showing out of stock. We'll see if it ships.

Picture is not accurate. Early mockup, both are wrong.

I never would have guessed! laugh.png

I meant the figures themselves. Bloodshot is shirtless. X-O helmet is not sculpted. Will try to get pictures up.

you just saved me some money (on shipping and an extra pack). I cancelled my order. Wanted that helmet, bigtime. I'm sure I'll pick up the 2-pack when i see it in store, but zero urgency on it now. Also, I think shirtless bloodshot will look better, so that makes me happy.

It does look like a Viper helmet, doesn't it... smile.png

Sorry, we had to execute in tampo instead. Still looks cool.

Honestly, with how form fitting his armor/costume is, I think the tampo will look better. I'll no doubt get it, as well as all the valiant stuff. looking forward to seeing more characters! I hope this opens doors to companies like Dynamite! who have a ton of possibilities for sweet looking minimates.

Make sure you vote for The Best Minimates of 2014 Show!!! Voting ends soon so go place those votes!!!

Edited by Zak Katz

I understand using a tampo for the armor, but the helmet just doesn't look like it can be pulled off well without a sculpted piece. I guess we'll see what it looks like but my anticipation has dropped significantly. Though if it's a TRU exclusive that's only carried at certain stores it may not matter since apparently my local stores don't qualify.