UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mcfarlane Walking Dead Line

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definitely add Beth to my collection. The Dixons & bicycle zombie blend in nicely with the comic figures (& Clementine).

(Man, I want more video game figures. I'm in season 2 now, and...I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I like it better than the comic, even.)

The games are pretty amazing and, without ruining anything, season two has a pretty mind-blowing ending.

But the comics are still better, IMO.

Season 1 was major (even though I kinda knew it was coming). The song they played during the credits was so beautiful, I bought the singer's whole album, lol.

And for me (now), it's Game > Comic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Show.

At least the Game & Comic are in the same universe, so it's really just an extension of the books.

And for me (now), it's Game > Comic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Show.

Man, I must be like the only person on the planet who likes the show more than the comic. I mean, I could totally agree with the sentiment in the show's early years, but I felt the show took a significant jump in quality in season 4, while the comic got lost somewhere in the 80s and resorted to shock value and gore to keep people interested. But, hey, different strokes for different folks.

Also, I totally agree on the game. I'm not much of a gamer, but I watched my brother play through it and it looked fantastic.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...