UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mcfarlane Walking Dead Line

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

most of the newer waves you can still get for retail prices pretty easily online. but if they have any series 1,2, or 3 for cheaper, I would snatch those up. they are the more rare ones. or the Darryl with Chopper. thats a newer one, but has gone up a little in value.

One nice thing I have found with Mcfarlane Walking Dead, is that they re-produce the earlier figures, maybe with a slight color change but no real difference. so you can for the most part get the earlier character molds, without having to pay an arm and a leg. Series 7 is going to be awesome with the updated series 1 Rick.

That comic book Carl is pure perfection.

(And I panicked at first when I read Jesus would be in the wave, but I'm glad it's not the exclusive reissued - though I'm all for them doing versions like this & riot gear Governor as exclusives, and releasing the normal ones normally so everyone has a chance to get them.)

That comic book Carl is pure perfection.

(And I panicked at first when I read Jesus would be in the wave, but I'm glad it's not the exclusive reissued - though I'm all for them doing versions like this & riot gear Governor as exclusives, and releasing the normal ones normally so everyone has a chance to get them.)

i agree but for the time being this is the normal jesus oufit and has been for the last 10 or so issues (which in the walking dead may as well be forever considering how frequently characters change outfits )