UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey everyone quick question which I need your help with. Recently I got the rocky 4-pack minimates and it didn't have a hairpiece, I googled around and this was a common problem,I message DST customer service and they said because the set came out a while ago there not sure if they have any left does anyone have any suggestions on how to get one. I know the first response is eBay but I really don't feel like paying for something that shoud have been free

many thanks Fil

yeah but like I said I don't wanna buy something I should have been given

To be fair you would have been given the hair piece if you'd bought them 7 years ago when they came out. If you bought a preowned car and it didn't have a gas cap would you expect the manufacturer to give you one seven years later?

I'm confused.

Should this hairpiece have been included in the set or not?

It was, but was missing from most, if not, all sets. DST made amends by sending out the missing piece for those who replied, but that was quite a while ago and supply has certainly been exhausted. I'll look around in my "parts-bins" and see if I can't locate one for you, Fil.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=3274&hl=%2Brocky+%2Bhairpiece#entry47821

I'm afraid I haven't any spare but here's what your looking for post-638-0-39728500-1412595123_thumb.jpg .....my point is [perhaps] that all the hairpieces were omitted from all the original packaging & at that time Diamond offered them to all who were missing them & contacted them . They were supplied in that baggie.....leastways mine were.

I am however still waiting on DST for my Captain Britain's ears unsure.png

Edited by buttheadsmate

Just to clarify I'm not being negative to anyone offering help and it is appreciated but it's not a secondhand set its new in packaging and just thought they would keep spares

Thanks for the help especially cdubya and DSTZach

Edited by TheFil4

I do not know if they requested 1500 hairpieces exactly, because the likelihood that we would receive 1500 customer service requests is very low. I'm sure there are plenty of MOC sets out there, like yours was, and people who opened them and didn't care.

And we keep parts going a good ways back, but it may very well be that the remaining hairpieces were tossed in the Build-A-Minimate parts box after five years or so passed. I'll look this weekend, but I'm not 100% sure I can tell it from another black hairpiece.