UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MINI_MYTE

Photo request

I was wondering if somebody here (who has an eclectic minimate parts bin) could PM me a rather large, clear, close up pic of those parts, minus any container they are housed in. I'm working on a project and need a good sized pic of random (disassembled) minimate parts.

The pic should omething along the lines of this ...

background-different-bolts-nuts-high-res
Only with random minimate parts. And the bigger the pic, the better.
Thanks.
Edited by MINI_MYTE

I was wondering if somebody here (who has an eclectic minimate parts bin) could PM me a rather large, clear, close up pic of those parts, minus any container they are housed in. I'm working on a project and need a good sized pic of random (disassembled) minimate parts.

The pic should omething along the lines of this ...

background-different-bolts-nuts-high-res
Only with random minimate parts. And the bigger the pic, the better.
Thanks.

I don't want to screw up another fine thread so................

post-638-0-24024700-1411906853_thumb.jpg BTW that pic is not mine ,it comes from a recently ended ebay auction .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINIMATE-LOT-/171469179376?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=KpfopUFQQK1lm%252FEXZJ35KnawRk0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Edited by buttheadsmate

Thank god Rob that wasn't your picture. I saw the lighter and thought "No! Don't burn the minimates!" I mean with the inventory you have you could probably do it and then every minimate would become an exclusive.

Luke, wanna sell me those 2 yellow electrical effects in the last picture?

These are the parts I haven't sorted through yet. Some I will be selling and others I will need for customs. But yes, I will contact you about the electricity accessories. :)

If any of those Azetlors are going to the selling bin, I wouldn't mind a heads up. ;)