UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Going to SDCC?

Shanester

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there you go Jules, besides having one of the most tolerant woman I've ever been with and god knows your husband has to be too, I think we're both to accustomed to being spoiled :P

TBT, give me a shout on the cell of when everyone is meeting up at the Pub again and remind me where this place is again? Looking forward to meeting up with everyone, enjoy the show if this doesn't happen and congratulations Shanester on the nuptials. Enjoy your honeymoon.

yay awesome guys, :)

I'm out of town til late Sat, when I get back I'll start to rally the troops....

my guess is Thurs/Friday is a big meet up time cos the Shanesters in town... :) ( he flys out on sat!)

Hey Josh/Don thoughts on the irish bar from last yr?

T.

yo T, sounds good to me, as i said before, i'm down for whatever(unless you show up as Leia, then all bets are off ;) )

Well, everyone should have my number and if I don't answer immediately, I will once I check messages. See you guys and gals real soon, and if I don't, safe journey's.

Ok, I'm officially going. I will be coming down to spend all day Saturday (I'm staying in San Diego Saturday night). If there are any people meeting up on Saturday, send me a PM with the time and place.

I will be doing a very special LIVE FROM SDCC coverage this year at the MMHQ. My hotel has wireless so I hope to have some great stuff uploaded Saturday night.

hey Guys,

Crazy busy this weekend so this might be coming a bit late but wanted to say that for those who wanted to meet other members be at the AA booth at 12.30

Look for the guy inthe minimate T-shirt

BTW I have pix of the Thurs meetup and another new pic of Josh and Leia ( our new comiccon tradition)

T.

I didnt want to start a whole new topic just to flash something I got from my BF for our 3 year anniversary tommorow, so I thought Id tag it here... as this is a comic con thread:

My other half went to the CC in London a few weeks ago, and he found this, and then proceeded to get it signed :) took him four hours to get it.

Firefly

Firefly1

Firefly2

Firefly3

I need to concetrate on getting the others, just thought I'd share.

cheers,

Totalus