UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Inhumans Minimates

NerdyTrev

The proposed film will probably mean that we'd end up seeing movie-verse versions instead of comic accurate looks.

I'd personally rather see some 616 versions on offer before the film hits.

Unfortunately if GOTG is anything to go by that is exactly what will happen

The proposed film will probably mean that we'd end up seeing movie-verse versions instead of comic accurate looks.

I'd personally rather see some 616 versions on offer before the film hits.

Unfortunately if GOTG is anything to go by that is exactly what will happen

I imagine we'll be getting plenty of comic Guardians mates in the future, in the same way the Iron Man/Cap/Thor movies opened the door for more comic waves based on them

Here's hoping.

Although - another board member mentioned that with the proposed Inhumans movie coming, there will likely be a big push on them in the comics leading up to the film. Hopefully they'll get enough attention to warrant a few mates before the film comes out.... cause i don't wanna wait till 2019 for a Medusa. :P

I have to say the rest of the royal family are definitely my biggest wants right now. I would love a Crystal/Gorgon, Karnak/Triton, and Medusa w/Alpha Primitve troop builder. I am thinking Frightful Four as the variant Medusa. With an Updated Black Bolt/Maximus although I find the Black Bolt we have to be perfect, I think it would be the only way we would get Maximus.