UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except, if Quicksilver IS in wave 19 in his blue and white costume, that means an open spot here if this is X-Factor...

Havok/Avalanche

Wolfsbane (w/Polaris parts)/Blob

Strong Guy/Pyro

Multiple Man/Toad

This satisfies the "two new heroes" rule, but doesn't give us a redo as Zach hinted - unless you count Multiple Man

Doc Ock has been wrong in the past...

There is no variant pack, where two sets have the same character in them.

But people may want to buy doubles (or more) of multiple packs.

Damnit, Zach! You know what I love about you? Even if this wave turned out to be NOTHING I want, you make discussing it more fun than owning most other toy lines

Edited by Mnemosis

X-Factor (probably) wave, uh? I'm ok with that. I've never read any of the books but I could get behind it. I'd prefer a modern X-men wave (the Stepford's fit right in with a NOW! Wave) though. X-Face Cyclops, black/white Magneto, Magik and Black Emma all look great, but they don't really make sense based on the clues. Hmm...

Edited by Kostisfire

Oh how I would love it to be warwolves, it wont but I would love it

Imagine an old school Excalibur wave

Kylun and Micromax

Cerise and Ferron

First apperance Meggan with pieces to change her into Excalibur 1 Meggan and warwolves (in a lovely chrome)

team it up with a Captain Britain corps boxset

If this happened I would lose my right to ever complain about anything minimate related ever again. Of course only me (and maybe nessex) would want this wave but just thinking about it made my day.

When oh when will we find out how wrong I am?

Edited by Polarboy

Every character has a name, let's put it that way.

Names like oh I don't know, Irma, Phoebe, and Celeste?

I'm thinking you are right. It is the stepfords. They have costumes now thanks to Kill Bill. I was going to buy the boxsets for the school girl uniforms to make the girls but I am going to hold off until this is announced so I don't buy without reason. I never fell in love with these movies like everyone else but I am buying the 88 set because we need villians.

Wow - nice set-up thereasonsy!

Are those panels from the Select series x-men figures?

Thanks Nessex. Yeah I bought the Storm and Cyclops figures from Marvel Select just for the Danger Room panels because i finally gave up the ghost of getting a play set from either Diamond or that I would happen upon Luke's training room series. Although the way my customization life has been going I am sure both will be announced shortly. ;)

NewMutanatsMinimates.jpg