UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

Due to egregious crimes against humanity, to wit uttering the name of she who shall not be named, I propose that thereasonsy be cast from this minimatopia and that he be stripped of all minimates and that such minimates be divided equally among the survivors of this most heinous crime.

But, yeah, what Stack said. Those characters might have one day been very nearly famous, but they aren't A listers.

Edited by Turtle

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to egregious crimes against humanity, to wit uttering the name of she who shall not be named, I propose that thereasonsy be cast from this minimatopia and that he be stripped of all minimates and that such minimates be divided equally among the survivors of this most heinous crime.

But, yeah, what Stack said. Those characters might have one day been very nearly famous, but they aren't A listers.

giphy.gif

A wave based on the Dolph Lundgren Punisher movie! Dreams come true??!

Only if TRU is going to do a David Hasslehoff as Nick Fury & Lisa Rinna as Val 2-pack as well!

Sorry guys, but those are not exactly at the top of the list. Most successful Minimate 4-pack ever:

g29108d9d.jpg

g607c5651.jpg

g8ecec05c.jpg

g55ceda3a.jpg

Too bad we couldn't see all those guys do a big budget theatrical cross-over at some point in the '80s *sigh*

Edited by karamazov80

I would be stunned if there isn't a custom made set of those four guys.

An official four pack would of course find a place both in my heart and my home. And how about a two pack from the Hulk tv show featuring the Lou Ferrigno incarnation and Thor with the sheepskin shoulder pads?

I just started reading Shadowland again and realized that maybe a hell's kitchen wave would be cool. I guess a line up would include:

-Punisher

-Bullseye

-Kingpin (Black suit)

-Moon Knight (With alt. modern suit parts)

-Yellow DD with variant "Trial of the Incredible Hulk" DD.

-I don't know who would be a good army builder since the Hand was just done in the Shadowland wave but I guess they could work again, or maybe like a Kingpin goon.

This was just wishful thinking as I'm reading Shadowland but it might work.

Good point, probably better to just do a "Trial of the Incredible Hulk" wave. I had to go to IMDB for assistance, but pretty sure no one would object to this:

Hulk/Banner

Daredevil (with Murdock alternate head)/"Fake Nurse"

Wilson Fisk/"Farm Worker"

variant pack: Wilson Fisk/"Farm Supervisor"

Wait, didn't we basically get a Shadowland wave?

As I had said, It was just wishful thinking. There were some components I think were missing from that wave and maybe a Hells Kitchen theme could top it off.

But If that doesn't work, maybe a cosmic theme to go with the Infinity set with characters such as:

Starfox/ Classic Nebula

Modern Drax/ Rocket (With little Groot in a pot. Kinda a vice versa thing with the movie Groot)

Adam Warlock/ Kree Soldier

Magus/ Kree Soldier

Well great, now I want all of those figures in front of me now!

That Dr. Strange photo cracks me up... it looks like he's barely containing his fiendish glee with that shit-eating grin, like he farted and that woman behind him has just begun to smell it.

g8ecec05c.jpg

Edited by elhonez