UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

Just got a message from Luke that my orders are awaiting shipment.

I am getting a full case and then one full set and then a set of six (No Jubilee set).

I will be keeping one set sealed in packages. I will then have one set for display and two sets to customize with the sticker kits and then some extras for further customizing of other characters as needed.

I can't wait to see all the cool decals that Luke is making for us. I only wish I had an older Jubilee with the yellow jacket so I can make her in that format. However, I am happy to get her in the format we will be getting her as part of this wave. I thank you DST for this version and for Luke in helping make alternate versions of the extras.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, but I'm in Brazil... I kinda depend mainly on eBay or Luke's...

It's always cool find more minimates collectors from Brazil! We have a group on Facebook and we regularlly made group shopping from Luke's. It's the best way to share the shiping costs and get better prices buying cases.

I got a case for me when Luke opened the preorder. I was so excited with this series That I wanted to make sure I could get them!

Now I can't wait to receive them!

Nice, but I'm in Brazil... I kinda depend mainly on eBay or Luke's...

It's always cool find more minimates collectors from Brazil! We have a group on Facebook and we regularlly made group shopping from Luke's. It's the best way to share the shiping costs and get better prices buying cases.

I got a case for me when Luke opened the preorder. I was so excited with this series That I wanted to make sure I could get them!

Now I can't wait to receive them!

Wow! Didn't know about that! What's the name of the group?

Now I suppose all I can do is wait for a lost box to appear on eBay. If any good soul find it on a near shop I pay for the international shipping fee :)

How many sets would one need to use all the stickers in your set Luke? Taking into account we need 2 sets to use all of the 2nd character parts. So 2 sets to use all the DST parts and ??? to use your stickers?

It's hard to say, because the set includes open collar male and female chests for you to make other characters that will work with existing heads. So it depends on how many X-Men you were thinking of making. But I designed it to have around 2 alternate looks for each figure.

Luke, is there any chance you'll get more Jubilee/Destiny sets? I know I souqnd like a broken record....

Most likely not. :(

In all honesty, I feel like there will be a healthy amount of Jubilee/Destiny available for resale (or trade) both here and on other secondary markets.

A lot of us just bought 2 sets of 8, but since that set doesn't even have a second figure built-into it, won't have anything to do with the second one. Wheras the other 3 sets all have a dual-figure (So we all want to keep both)

Some will keep it anyway, for customs and such, but some will likely just unload the spare.

I have custom plans for Jubes & Irene. I don't know if everyone else is doing the same thing. And as the only X-person without an another x-person to turn into... i feel like Jubilee might get picked as the base for Lukes sticker sheets.

I'm already thinking i'll want a 3rd set, LOL

I have a custom case coming from Luke and I found a set (minus Jubes) at my LCS on Free Comic Book Day. Hopefully that will cover me :P

Since the figure bases are all the same, there's always the possibility that someone might be willing to send you Jubilee's head if they have extras. Queue up gif of Brad Pitt asking "What's in the box?"

Edited by suicidewatch