UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there are so many X-Men characters to make from the Strike Force uniforms, it could leave a person with a lot of extra Brotherhood Minimates. To help with these extras, I made a zombie version of each Brotherhood member for the sticker kit. These can fit right in with the other Marvel Zombie Villains. :)

S60_preview2_zpsnmohqad8.jpg

I picked up my sets over the weekend and they are glorious! The Brotherhood (with Mystique) looks fantastic.

Anyone have a problem with the tampo alignment on Avalanche's mask? I picked up two and both were out of whack with the helmet opening/nose point. One was just a bit off and was workable, the other stands out. On the workable one I used a dremel to eliminate the point on his mask which made it far less obvious. Bonus that I prefer Avalanche's mask that way. Every other aspect of that particular mate was fantastic, loved the chest harness and the hidden one underneath.

Blob, Pyro and Destiny were all fine, all three turned out far better than I had expected based on previous photos. Blobs face, Destiny's and Pyro's helmets all looked very good in hand.

A fine wave of four new villains to add to my collection, I'm very pleased.

I'm quite sure they will... this is just ridiculous for a wave that hit stores like two weeks ago or so...

Edited by Dannii