UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

Yeah, I think you might be right about that wind tunnel accessory. That's pretty cool. Why does Jubilee come with two of the same head though?

i think that one is with the glass up. I saw them in the Toy Fair but can't remember. I paid more attention on the new licenses sadly

Edited by Gregio

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else thinking Jubilee would make a good base for Armor from Astonishing X-Men? Just need some bare arms and long straight hair. And of course her armor projections but I have that covered I think. What I'm saying is I'm looking for a Jubilee from this wave. That's the only one I need.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

I really like that Wolvie, too, even though I don't care for the outfit design. Is a throwback to a toy I enjoyed a lot as an (older) kid:

http://cooltoyreview.com/TB_XMEN_Wolverine3.asp

And as I recall, it was a high quality Minimate. Not sure if I still have the one from the box set or the TRU pack with Magneto, though.

The new shipping update now says these are coming out after wave 61!

where'd you see that? if true that's disappointing. as someone that mostly avoids the movie waves, i could care less about AoU figures. I just want those dang Brotherhood/X-Men mates that i ordered back in November.

Edited by suicidewatch

Same feelimg here. I don't buy movie stuff and prefer the classic comics. This series get me the moment I saw them! I started to read X-Men regularly a few issues before this team started and they become my favorite x-men team (with the Outback in second). Since I started collecting minimates I wish for Banshee and Forge! I'm really looking forward this series!!!

The new shipping update now says these are coming out after wave 61!

where'd you see that? if true that's disappointing. as someone that mostly avoids the movie waves, i could care less about AoU figures. I just want those dang Brotherhood/X-Men mates that i ordered back in November.
Do we need a suicide watch on suicidewatch? :) :/ :(

But seriously, don't be sad. Pretty much every series has a six-month pre-order lead time. November to April is pretty standard.

Edited by DSTZach

That sucks , I also am not a fan of movie mates and looking forward to this wave, though I well probably pick up that hulk buster from the next Wave .

Edited by masterbob