UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really can't wait to find out about this wave at NYCC, even more so if it is going to be the last X-men wave we get for a while. The Brotherhood seems like a lock to me, so it's really just who those heroes are. If some of us are off the mark with the Jim Lee uniforms, I really hope it is some Classic X-men goodness. I'd love to see Banshee and Sunfire finally. A redo of Thunderbird or Classic Storm would also be awesome. Then there is always Jean in the green minidress! Maybe it will even be a combination of the two possibilities… Male and female Jim Lee X-uniform team members (maybe with parts for others) with the rest of the slots filled in with classic X-men heroes. All questions will be answered soon. :)

Wes

even though i'd love to get her miniskirt look, i *think* jean is out due to there not being any over-lap with the ANXM wave (59).

Still - Banshee & Sunfire could be possible and would be sweet as!

It's already the 9th here, so i'm getting super antsy waiting to find out what the wave will look like.

I have an unrealistic hope that Blob will have two chest blocks, one slightly indented with a peg, to allow a Minimate wrist to hook onto it making the "hand caught in his fat" effect like the decal for Luke's Sandman

Sweet zombie jesus - that's a freaking awesome idea.

BLOB_animated_series_061411.jpg

I have an unrealistic hope that Blob will have two chest blocks, one slightly indented with a peg, to allow a Minimate wrist to hook onto it making the "hand caught in his fat" effect like the decal for Luke's Sandman

Sweet zombie jesus - that's a freaking awesome idea.

BLOB_animated_series_061411.jpg

BINGO!

Through the magic of 90's animation.

I'm pretty sure that Wolverine never used his claws on any living creatures. When ever he sliced something up, it was a door or a fence or a robot. I guess they wrote Blob as being able to withstand the claws in order to not have to illustrate a whole heap of blood that would have ended up on the editing room floor.