UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, if the Jim Lee strike force uniforms vs Brotherhood is right, anticipate a lot of accessories. I mean we're talking four characters that can be made into four more characters! That is insane!

If it is Jim Lee X-Men vs Brotherhhod, I hope the line-up turns out this way:

-Forge (with Banshee parts or vice versa)/Jubilee (with alt. Yellow jacket)

-Storm (With Psylocke head)/Wolverine (with alt. hands)

-Destiny/Blob

-Pyro(with flame burst)/Avalanche (with lice sled-esque earth pounding action)

I can wait another 24 hours though

-Destiny/Blob

1) Zach referenced it being a vs set up, which makes sense. The number of people who ONLY want the Brotherhood is probably equal to the number who will want doubles of the X-team

2) I'd personally rather see green and yellow Banshee so we can had swap with Wolverine or Forge (if he has the spare parts)

-Destiny/Blob

1) Zach referenced it being a vs set up, which makes sense. The number of people who ONLY want the Brotherhood is probably equal to the number who will want doubles of the X-team

2) I'd personally rather see green and yellow Banshee so we can had swap with Wolverine or Forge (if he has the spare parts)

Would you rather see that specific Banshee? Or just have a Banshee to sustain you until DST decides to make Classic Cassidy? It's just me though. I, personally, don't care which banshee we get, just that we get one. If you'd rather see GSXM Banshee, that's ok.

It just come to me... Silver Samurai... The classic one... is dead!

While I appreciate your enthusiasm towards Classic X-Men, I think it's a little too late for this kind of speculation.

I actually prefer Siryn to Banshee..... (runs away before he gets stoned)

Seriously now, Banshee is a classic and if this is the last hurrah! before the Avengers flood, then I'd like to get him in his classic colours (preferably with GSXM Sunfire but oh well).

Would you rather see that specific Banshee? Or just have a Banshee to sustain you until DST decides to make Classic Cassidy? It's just me though. I, personally, don't care which banshee we get, just that we get one. If you'd rather see GSXM Banshee, that's ok.

Personally, my only interest display-wise is Blue and Yellow Banshee, but... If we are getting the Blue and Yellow bodies anyhow, it would seem to make sense to release Banshee with the original colors and essentially get a two-fer

Personally, my only interest display-wise is Blue and Yellow Banshee, but... If we are getting the Blue and Yellow bodies anyhow, it would seem to make sense to release Banshee with the original colors and essentially get a two-fer

I sadly agree even though the thought of no X-Men minimates for almost a year makes me want to cry myself to sleep.

The fact is, a good 75 percent of my wants are X-based, and more specifically, 90s X-based. So, it's a double edged sword: on the one hand, they're never a pressing concern to get made, so there's no urgency and SOME characters COULD go unmade forever (Maverick, Gideon, Cortez) and no one could really complain. That worries me. On the other hand, they're already "semi-classic" and as such, have more likelihood of being made in two to three years than oh, say, Anka Wolverine or UA Scarlet Witch. So... who knows?

I sadly agree even though the thought of no X-Men minimates for almost a year makes me want to cry myself to sleep.

Its killing me on the inside.

There a ton of X-related stuff I would buy in a heartbeat, but Avengers or GotG? Since Marvel seems adamant on not doing DnA-era looks for the GotG, and most of my must have Avengers are already here, I feel sad.

Spider Man would be the only other major part I would take part in.

I was psyched when I thought it might be the Wrecking Crew, but we NEED more Brotherhood members. I see the word need thrown around a lot at times on the board, but in this case I think it's legitimate. I don't think you guys will notice the lack of X-Men much next year, we've had a LOT of mutant 'mates recently with more still coming. I don't mind the break just for the sake of variety.