UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

I don't think there are 2 army builders, but we did just get 2 in Wave 18.

Eight different figures. Not themed, a pretty diverse group. Avengers, X-Men, GOTG and Spider-Man. No overlap with 60. BUT one overlap with 59.

1. Iron Man/Ronan. No other GOTG-related characters.

2. New costume/re-do. Ties in to another box set.

3. New costume/army builder.

4. Re-do/Re-do.

There's one army builder, which I'd say is AIM, since it's been a long while since we last got them, and they're pretty pricey on the after market.

Edited by Kostisfire

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight different figures. Not themed, a pretty diverse group. Avengers, X-Men, GOTG and Spider-Man. No overlap with 60. BUT one overlap with 59.

4. Re-do/Re-do.

Everyone else in 19 we've gotten comic Mates of before, but three not for a long time, and I believe all three have been asked for. Two are new (or recent) costumes for Marvel mainstays. One is a returning army-builder.

You're taking that to mean the army builder hadn't been made for a long time, but that phrasing is ambiguous. Three of the remaining six figures haven't been made for a long time. Then Zach says two are recent costumes and one is a returning army builder. Tough to say if that's a break down of the three that haven't been made for a long time or if that's describing the other three figures in the wave. Because beyond the Sentinel, what figure from 59 would make any kind of sense?

Edited by Mnemosis

4. Re-do/Re-do.

>Everyone else in 19 we've gotten comic Mates of before, but three not for a long time, and I believe all three have been asked for. Two are new (or recent) costumes for Marvel mainstays. One is a returning army-builder.

You're taking that to mean the army builder hadn't been made for a long time, but that phrasing is ambiguous. Three of the remaining six figures haven't been made for a long time. Then Zach says two are recent costumes and one is a returning army builder. Tough to say if that's a break down of the three that haven't been made for a long time or if that's describing the other three figures in the wave. Because beyond the Sentinel, what figure from 59 would make any kind of sense?

Shouldn't this be in the other thread?

Since this is about Wave 60, I'm just gonna go ahead and post these here:

668831.jpg

17.jpg

mastersofevil.jpg

under-siege-the-history-of-avengers-head

Under Siege was the first thing I thought of as well. thumbsup.gif

I suspect the "we're trying something different" thing is a vs. theme. IE Thor vs the Wrecker, Captain America vs Bulldozer. And I think that would be great.

Not Age of Ultron or Under Siege.

We are doing Vs., but the new thing we're trying is not that. I think we've done several all heroes vs. all-villains waves before, although maybe not a themed one. 47 was FF themed, heroes vs. villains, I'm sure there were others.

Forgot that two of the heroes have never been made before, either! Should make people happy all around. Two instant teams, too!

...Man, I hope this gets approved.

Ok I'm guessing it's a West Coast Avengers/Wrecking Crew setup for the entire wave.

My guess would be:

War Machine (white/black armor)/Wrecker

Mockingbird/Bulldozer

Tigra/Thunderball

Wonderman (redo)/Piledriver

Mockingbird and Tigra gives the rest of West Coast Avengers and a complete Wrecking Crew.

Edited by fwoosheyman

ive put up with a lot of the negativity around here because I knew as soon as DST announced something involving "new marvel characters" people would jump right back onto the bandwagon

ive always been on the bandwagon myself, im looking forward to just about everything upcoming, though 4 NEW villains is pretty awesome :D

I... don't know WHAT to think. Wrecking Crew was the first thing I thought when Zach said four new villains. The "Instant team" comment all but confirms it. And I can't think of any other team we could really get that would make sense with the WC and be completed with just four figures. So WC/WC makes sense. Tray shots will likely sell me