UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

I so hope that we get the brotherhood. They are sorely missing from the minimate universe and my shelf.

Also this is obviously not a 90's X-Factor wave but i hope we do eventually get one. Strong Guy is one of my top mini mate wants. Very fond memories of the 90's X-Factor comics.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UXM+275.jpg

I think this is where we overshot. I still think we'll be getting these costumes with Wolverine as the re-do but I doubt we'll get extra heads and accessories to make other characters. I'll guess:

Wolverine

Jubilee

Storm

Banshee

The other half of the wave is The Brotherhood so...

Toad

Mastermind

Phantazia

Destiny

first of all, if you're right, I'd say forge instead of banshee. If they release a green and yellow banshee later, we could always head swap with one of the blue and yellow figures from this wave, or do blue and yellow as the variant of the green and yellow.

second, as unlikely as Phantazia is, you could do some really interesting things with her as a minimate. how about a second body that is just a cloak, flight stand, and head?

third, if there is a second female on the Brotherhood side of things, I'd still guess rogue

TBH, this is the only X-Man I really want:

78429-161566-xorn.jpg

Oh yes! I'd also take Ultimate Zorn and Xorn, they were brilliant! Lord Chaos and Master Order analogues with kick-ass costumes.

PS: To anyone who read New Avengers 24: Damn, that may have been an alternate Ultimate U, but the Xorn and Zorn corpse puppet show was brutal.

What do you mean, have Quicksilver as the link? Zach expressly said Quicksilver was never on a team with anyone from this wave. At least not in the 616. He said Quicksilver is connected to this wave tangentially, at best. As in, he's a mutant, they are mutants. Something along those lines. But not teammates, and not family.

Edited by Mnemosis

Maybe it's a danger room theme wave with X-Men vs Freedom Force?

Jim Lee Style Wolverine with alternate parts for Gambit

Jim Lee Style Forge with alternate parts for Banshee

Jim Lee Style Psylocke with alternate parts for Storm

Jim Lee Style Jubilee

Spiral

Pyro

Avalanche

Destiny

I could get behind this. Toad, Blob, Mastermind, and Green Quicksilver could make up a later wave