UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so excited for this wave! No clue at all what is going to be in it, but if it is X-men goodness, I am sold. X-men in their blue and gold uniforms, X-factor..whatever it is, I can't wait! Really hoping there could be a Banshee and a Forge in there if there are indeed X-men in Blue and Gold uniforms coming. I made my own customs, but the real deal would be pretty awesome! Hurry up, NYCC! This mystery needs to be solved!

All, due to awkwardness concerns, I won't be posting any more of the desktop pictures I took of Wave 19 until I have a chance to do things right and set them up exactly perfectly, under optimum conditions. I don't want any awkwardness, created in my excitement to show off new product, to affect perception of the products. You will see the awkwardness-free pictures in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for the heads-up, Turtle. You shouldn't have to worry about any awkwardness anymore.

That's for the best Zach. Lord knows there's enough awkwardness in this world without you adding to it.

Seriously though, that's awesome. A figure that desperately needed an update. Green variant, please!

No!!!!! Don't wait, look into your heart!!

7DEnl6X.png

Edited by karamazov80

with Quicksilver in 19, I'm more confident than ever that 60 will be X Factor

I want them so bad but I'll believe it when I see it. A comic from 20 years ago without anchor characters doesn't seem like something DST would commit an entire wave to now. The Outback X-Men at least had two Wolverines...

I don't know about this being an X-Factor wave. Seeing classic Quicksilver makes me think this is a classic Avengers vs Masters of Evil. Or it could be X-Men vs Brotherhood.

I'd be really happy to have a two set of green Quicksilver and classic Scarlet Witch! And then... who knows... we'll eventually get Toad and Mastermind?

I don't know about this being an X-Factor wave. Seeing classic Quicksilver makes me think this is a classic Avengers vs Masters of Evil. Or it could be X-Men vs Brotherhood.

I'd be really happy to have a two set of green Quicksilver and classic Scarlet Witch! And then... who knows... we'll eventually get Toad and Mastermind?

Yessssss! ?