UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love an 'evil' animated Morph face. and an update Indian Forge with bandanna. a Cecilia with glasses? what about a non-screaming Banshee face where he's just kinda chill, or smirking maybe? zombie heroes would be cool, as well as a zombie Mystique.

but wait... what about those of us who bought the sets the first time around?

I will be doing some new designs, and also updating these to work with our new sticker paper, which will take quite a bit of work. Anyone who qualified for the sticker kit the first time around can get the revised kit by ordering one more Series 60 Full Set of 8 and mentioning the kit in the comments box. Anyone who did not qualify for the sticker kit the first time would need to purchase 2 Series 60 Full Sets of 8 to get the sticker kit included, just like the first time we offered these. I will post previews of the new stickers here once I finish them. :)

I will be doing some new designs, and also updating these to work with our new sticker paper, which will take quite a bit of work. Anyone who qualified for the sticker kit the first time around can get the revised kit by ordering one more Series 60 Full Set of 8 and mentioning the kit in the comments box.

Does this include those who qualified for the kit but missed out? Or do those missed out qualify without having to make additional purchases?

I will be doing some new designs, and also updating these to work with our new sticker paper, which will take quite a bit of work. Anyone who qualified for the sticker kit the first time around can get the revised kit by ordering one more Series 60 Full Set of 8 and mentioning the kit in the comments box.

Does this include those who qualified for the kit but missed out? Or do those missed out qualify without having to make additional purchases?

We did have a few customers who missed out on the original kit due to our printer issues, and those customers will definitely get the revised kit sent with their next order without having to order any more sets of Series 60.

The new sticker kits are printed and finished! The new zombies are particularly nasty. Here is a thumbnail shot of Wolverine in case you are at work or with your kids - click to enlarge:

zombie%20wolverine%20t_zpszlo0iilr.jpg

Here is the full list for the revised kit, with additions in bold, and removals crossed out:

• Zombie Banshee
  • Zombie Gambit
  • Zombie Forge
  • Zombie Wolverine
  • Zombie Storm
  • Zombie Psylocke
  • Zombie Jubilee
  • "They're after me Lucky Charms!" First appearance Banshee
  • Blob alternate smiling face
  • Blob chest punch
  • Gambit alternate smirking face
  • Destiny alternate face with glasses
  • Destiny alternate masked face
  • Jubilee alternate smiling face
  • Jubilee Skrull stickers
  • Psylocke alternate Crimson Dawn face
  • Forge calm face with bandana
  • Pyro legacy virus face
  • Avalanche alternate creepy smile face
  • Banshee "no mouth" face
  • Calm Banshee face
  • Banshee green/yellow chest block (matched to Deadly Foes Doc Ock)
  • Banshee green/yellow chest block (matched to Best of Iron Fist)
  • Screaming Siryn face
  • Calm Siryn face
  • Siryn green/yellow chest block (matched to Deadly Foes Doc Ock)
  • Siryn green/yellow chest block (matched to Best of Iron Fist)
  • Morph face
  • Evil Morph face
  • Zombie Pyro
  • Zombie Avalanche
  • Zombie Blob
  • Zombie Destiny
  • Caucasian male open collar chest
  • Caucasian female open collar chest
  • African American male open collar chest
  • African American female open collar chest
This kit is free with any order of 2 or more Series 60 Full Sets of 8, and our second shipment arrives this Wednesday! If you purchased 2 or more sets originally, and got the original sticker kit, we are offering this revised kit with a purchase of one additional set of 8 - just make sure to mention it in the comments when you check out. With the new zombie hero stickers, it's almost like getting some entirely new Marvel Zombies sets. smile.png

it8hedt.jpg

8E4iP75.jpg