UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My obsession with the under-represented women and villains of Marvel drives my desire for a Zaladane. In reality, i think it's pretty safe to say that we'd never get her.

I got my set from BBTS today, aside from some paint issues this is one the nicest sets I’ve gotten in a while what with it being 6 new characters I actually wanted.

... if any one wants Destiny and Jubilee (with only her glasses down hair, I’m keeping the glasses up one) let me know before I huck them into the parts bin.

I'm just wondering if I need a Minimate of Amanda Sefton.

c5e49de06e0cd5775734165d88f17039.jpg

I'm leaning toward "yes."

I say yes as well BUT she was in the Black and Gold not the Jim Lee costumes for like a hot 5 min.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have an extra Destiny and Jubilee? 0 out of the 4 local comic shops ordered this wave. Apparently Minimates don't sell well so they don't order anything anymore. I drove an hour to a different shop today and they had the 3 other sets but no Destiny/Jubilee.

• 1 month later...

So we finally found some laser vinyl sticker paper that will work in our printer, and will also work well for Minimates. I tested it with the Series 60 kit, and it works great for almost everything. The only thing it didn't work well on is the round blob chest stickers. I am going to offer the sticker kit again, since we are receiving more Series 60 in October, but I will need to replace the blob chest stickers with something else. I could probably only fit a face sticker there. Any suggestions? Do people need a Cecilia Reyes face, or has Michonne's face been working well?