UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question about the sticker set... why did we get a Banshee with no mouth? I would have preferred a non-screaming Banshee over that... i'm a big fan of Banshee, but i don't recall a time in the comics when he had no mouth (although it does remind me of the Witch episode on Buffy!) i think it's cool we got the Forge bandana sticker, i'm a little disappointed that by using it, Forge is now white. i appreciate that DST gave him a bit of a darker skintone to rep him as Native American.. also, i think it would have been neat to get an "evil" Morph sticker, too. all in all, though, i'm pretty happy with this set!

Here is what no-mouth Banshee looked like in the comics:

wb5H2lZ.jpg

And I completely forgot about Forge's skin tone! I will fix that and make some replacement stickers. If anyone would like a replacement Forge sticker please use this form to request one.

i have a question about the sticker set... why did we get a Banshee with no mouth? I would have preferred a non-screaming Banshee over that... i'm a big fan of Banshee, but i don't recall a time in the comics when he had no mouth (although it does remind me of the Witch episode on Buffy!) i think it's cool we got the Forge bandana sticker, i'm a little disappointed that by using it, Forge is now white. i appreciate that DST gave him a bit of a darker skintone to rep him as Native American.. also, i think it would have been neat to get an "evil" Morph sticker, too. all in all, though, i'm pretty happy with this set!

Here is what no-mouth Banshee looked like in the comics:

wb5H2lZ.jpg

And I completely forgot about Forge's skin tone! I will fix that and make some replacement stickers. If anyone would like a replacement Forge sticker please use this form to request one.

omg now i remember that. i'm re-reading all my old x-men comics for the first time since i originally read them, but i'm only on issue 168. totally makes sense now. i still would've liked a regular Banshee face tho so i could pose him just standing with the rest of the team. oh well, though. i'm still glad to finally get him and be able to make a custom Morph, Cecilia and Joseph!

and i thought about cutting just the bandana off and putting it on the original Forge head... AFTER i'd already applied the sticker to a spare head. not a deal breaker and i don't need another sticker... just something i'd noticed.

Edited by CortherX

Reverse thongs were a superhero fashion trend? And people give Superman shit for wearing trunks.

That was the first thing I noticed, as well! Ah, the early 1990s. So bad in so many ways.

I wonder if there were factory problems? Well, other than the ones Luke's already told us about. The whole concept of the wave is obviously to sell extra sets of figures but it's a little hard to believe it's been quite this popular, at least this early on.

I wonder if there were factory problems? Well, other than the ones Luke's already told us about. The whole concept of the wave is obviously to sell extra sets of figures but it's a little hard to believe it's been quite this popular, at least this early on.

It might be just simply that Marvel Minimates are being produced in lower numbers ?

My LCS appears to have gotten in one case, I was surprised that none had sold by the second day when I went back for the Jubilee pack. I'll probably pick up another Banshee pack for customs this week. I've been getting parts together for when my three sets come in the mail

I had to buy Jubilee/Destiny at Instagram! Seriously!!

From @Millstoygalore? I bought a lot of figures with him once. It was the only purchase I made that took 3 months to arrive. His prices for old figures at least worth it.

oh - yeah. I bought from him once. it took forever for the toys to arrive. He's a bit forgetful and you need to keep on top of him, otherwise, he just lets it go.

I had to buy Jubilee/Destiny at Instagram! Seriously!!

From @Millstoygalore? I bought a lot of figures with him once. It was the only purchase I made that took 3 months to arrive. His prices for old figures at least worth it.

No, from @marvellegendsinfo. When I bought from @millstoysgalore it also took ages for him to ship the toys, even though the price was great. I remember I got that Spider-Man boxset with Vulture and others from him...