UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not quite right for Shard. She usually had either the yellow double-line down her suit (Like the rest of the XSE).

shard3.jpg

Still - i don't see DST getting around to Shard any time soon, so this may be a case of 'close enough'.

I know she probably didn't use the open collar look, but i think i'm going to use that sticker for a Cecelia Reyes custom.

Now now, Matt... don't forget to do science first:

GMonkey? What, pray tell, does "basement" smell like? I mean, I have my own thoughts on this, but your particular definition could lead to some startling revelations.

Jeez this was a while ago. I meant it smelt mildewy. You know like when humid air sits in one place to long and everything starts to get damp.

Gingrich and mildewy smells. . .given the current discussion on gender differences in toy availability, I'm reminded of his classic comment about women in the military.

The Times reported that Gingrich told his students that "females have biological problems staying in a ditch for 30 days because they get infections, and they don't have upper body strength," and added that men "are basically little piglets; you drop them in a ditch, they roll around in it."

Gingrich reportedly further said that if being in combat "means being on an Aegis class cruiser managing the computer controls for 12 ships and their rockets, a female again may be dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes."

We missed a golden opportunity not making this guy our president. Shame on every one of us.

Gingrich and mildewy smells. . .given the current discussion on gender differences in toy availability, I'm reminded of his classic comment about women in the military.

The Times reported that Gingrich told his students that "females have biological problems staying in a ditch for 30 days because they get infections, and they don't have upper body strength," and added that men "are basically little piglets; you drop them in a ditch, they roll around in it."

Gingrich reportedly further said that if being in combat "means being on an Aegis class cruiser managing the computer controls for 12 ships and their rockets, a female again may be dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes."

We missed a golden opportunity not making this guy our president. Shame on every one of us.

You can't get it right every time Sam.

lVmwZ0O.gif