UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Luke gets his estimated dates from Diamond when they first solicit, but they are generated six months out, which means they not always correct. Recent items were doubly affected by the Los Angeles situation. They will not arrive 4/1 or 4/8. Waiting to hear on 4/15.

I think Luke gets his estimated dates from Diamond when they first solicit, but they are generated six months out, which means they not always correct. Recent items were doubly affected by the Los Angeles situation. They will not arrive 4/1 or 4/8. Waiting to hear on 4/15.

i assumed as much, but the date for these has changed 3 times, so I was hoping this last time was correct. and so it goes.

I will, from here on out, try to let everyone know about confirmed release dates in advance. But it will never be more than two weeks in advance. Sometimes Luke gets his assortments separately, as well. I believe he will get TWD 7, not so sure about Avengers or SpongeBob.

Sooooooo excited for this wave. Minimates are really my X-men of choice. Though I love many eras of the team, for me, it is really all about the Jim Lee Blue and Gold teams (and the animated series team). Minimates is really the only place we can get a full line up (especially now with Banshee and Forge) where the characters are all the same style, scale, correct costumes etc. A few other toylines have come close (Marvel Universe and Marvel Legends) but there is always a dud in there somewhere or someone in the wrong costume, height, bad sculpt. Not so with the mini mates. :) Now we have some upgrade pieces coming for 90s Jubilee, a Banshee and a Forge, and more awesome X-villains! Not sure what my point is except that I'm excited. Really, really glad to see these guys coming soon, and I can't wait to see what is coming up in the future!

Sooooooo excited for this wave. Minimates are really my X-men of choice. Though I love many eras of the team, for me, it is really all about the Jim Lee Blue and Gold teams (and the animated series team). Minimates is really the only place we can get a full line up (especially now with Banshee and Forge) where the characters are all the same style, scale, correct costumes etc. A few other toylines have come close (Marvel Universe and Marvel Legends) but there is always a dud in there somewhere or someone in the wrong costume, height, bad sculpt. Not so with the mini mates. smile.png Now we have some upgrade pieces coming for 90s Jubilee, a Banshee and a Forge, and more awesome X-villains! Not sure what my point is except that I'm excited. Really, really glad to see these guys coming soon, and I can't wait to see what is coming up in the future!

ditto.

Yeah... Wes, you nailed it. Entirely. Legends-wise, Jubilee and Cyclops are still nowhere near right. No blue and yellow Banshee, either. Everyone else is at least passable. Universe is missing Jubilee, Banshee, Forge, and... I THINK Bishop? Everyone else should be good, though, right? Minimates has the whole roster and plenty of parts for customs supporting cast members as evidenced in the modifying Marvel Mates thread. In other words, go 'Mates or go home!

Marvel Universe just did Bishop and Jim Lee Beast…finally, but still no Banshee, Forge, Jubilee (in 90s costume) or 90s Storm. Marvel Select and POP Vinyls have come out with a few nice 90s X-men, but nowhere near a team. It really is just Minimates all the way. ;)

Yeah... Wes, you nailed it. Entirely. Legends-wise, Jubilee and Cyclops are still nowhere near right. No blue and yellow Banshee, either. Everyone else is at least passable. Universe is missing Jubilee, Banshee, Forge, and... I THINK Bishop? Everyone else should be good, though, right? Minimates has the whole roster and plenty of parts for customs supporting cast members as evidenced in the modifying Marvel Mates thread. In other words, go 'Mates or go home!

Bishop has just been released as part of the Infinite line, which replaced Universe. Jubilee was released a few years ago, but in her modern costume.

One of the nice things about Minimates is that, if they don't quite hit on a release, it's not the end of the world. Hasbro's Banshee is pretty lame, and not only are you unlikely to get another Banshee you can't exactly just change his hair for one you like better. With Minimates not only do you get costume changes represented regularly, you always have the option to change things up to suit you better.