Wave 60

Nessex

I got two full waves:

Cecilia

Kitty

Joseph

Banshee

Forge

These are the only ones I'm definitely making, meaning one male body and one each of the females remains up for customizing grabs. Beyond them, however, I intend to make Siryn and/or OG Banshee (which would require blue and yellow to sacrifice his wings) and use Jubilee to spruce up the Uncanny X-men Jubes

Yeah I am using the extra Jubes heads to fix up 90's Jubes and my Vampire Jubes.

+3

Sorry Grandpa doesn't understand this +3... explain for the class?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping for:

SiCm4YL.gif it's like you knew the whole time lol

(all but Mystique)

Back when I first started requesting an exclusive for our store from DST, I tried to request the Brotherhood as a 4-pack. :)

The sticker kit for these is in the works, but I don't have anything to show yet. Please be aware that in order for me to match the colors and costume lines on the stickers perfectly to the figures, I have to wait until I have the figures in-hand. I can't do it from photos or control art. So I will need an additional few days after receiving our shipment to finalize the sticker kit before shipping those orders.

I am really excited for this wave too. I think I ordered 2 cases.....which is the most I have ever ordered of any wave before. I don't collect movie mates so this wave more than makes up for the movie waves that we will get this year. Not that I dislike the movie mates, I just had to make a pledge very early in my collecting that I had some kind of boundary in place!

I am really excited for this wave too. I think I ordered 2 cases.....which is the most I have ever ordered of any wave before. I don't collect movie mates so this wave more than makes up for the movie waves that we will get this year. Not that I dislike the movie mates, I just had to make a pledge very early in my collecting that I had some kind of boundary in place!

Ditto for me. I also pledged to (mostly) stay away from movie waves. However I did get the entire GotG wave and a few Wolverine movie packs.

I am hoping for:

SiCm4YL.gif it's like you knew the whole time lol

(all but Mystique)

Back when I first started requesting an exclusive for our store from DST, I tried to request the Brotherhood as a 4-pack. :)

The sticker kit for these is in the works, but I don't have anything to show yet. Please be aware that in order for me to match the colors and costume lines on the stickers perfectly to the figures, I have to wait until I have the figures in-hand. I can't do it from photos or control art. So I will need an additional few days after receiving our shipment to finalize the sticker kit before shipping those orders.

well either way I would have been buying either set , for me this waves all about the bad guys . Can't wait for blob and Pyro I wish they would have made something like pyros fire for shocker .can't wait for the stickers I loved the ones with deadly foes

Speaking of Deadly Foes' popularity - Luke, how did they sell?

Not very well unfortunately. We are sitting at around 1100 sold out of 3000. We have not even broken even yet.

so is the listing of March 11th (next week!) accurate for this wave or is it gonna get pushed back again?

excellent question.

These are at least 3 weeks out still, as Zach hasn't posted pics of factory samples yet.

Speaking of Deadly Foes' popularity - Luke, how did they sell?

Not very well unfortunately. We are sitting at around 1100 sold out of 3000. We have not even broken even yet.

>

so is the listing of March 11th (next week!) accurate for this wave or is it gonna get pushed back again?

excellent question.

These are at least 3 weeks out still, as Zach hasn't posted pics of factory samples yet.

Wait... WHAT? How is that possible?

This is sad to admit but I made an Excel grid to get this sorted....

Ok to make this work, one needs to order the sets (so a case and a spare)

Set 1: UNOPENED (For you collectors in the audience)

Set 2: Storm, Wolverine, Banshee, Jubes.

Set 3: Betsy, Forge, Gambit, Kitty ('member she has a smaller bust)

Set 4: Ceclia, Morph, Joseph, Spare Jubes.

Now because I am an extra level of crazy,

Set 5: Jean, Warren, Scott, extra Jubes (again...)

One Pack to get a Rogue.

Am i missing/helping here?