UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a lot of stickers, but I want to do this right. As for the materials, I have just enough stickers on that list, plus possibly room for one or two requests, to make it work. I am just going to do this one set of stickers. When it comes time to pack the orders, things happen fast and furious, and having two different sets based on order quantities would drive my wife nuts. smile.png

I don't want to offend your wife, but I am seriously in love with you.

Will these stickers be available for separate purchase? I think I'm only going to be ordering 1 set, as I won't be displaying the Jubilee or Storm, but would like to use 1 of them for Cecilia Reyes. I will however need to purchase and extra Banshee and Wolverine set so I can make a Morph and Joseph.

I received a PM asking that the sticker kit be included with the purchase of 2 full sets of 8 instead of only a full case. This person made some very good points, and I have agreed to include the stickers with every 2 full sets of 8. Below is a list of the stickers I plan on including in the kit. I know that there are some other characters that wore these costumes, but it seems that many of them can be made using other heads. However if there is a character that you can't make with other heads, and would really like to see in this kit, let me know. I tried to include at least 2 alternate looks for each Brotherhood member, since there will obviously be extras of those figures. Here is the list:

"They're after me Lucky Charms!" First appearance Banshee smile.png
Blob alternate smiling face
Gambit alternate smirking face
Destiny alternate face with glasses
Destiny alternate masked face
Jubilee alternate smiling face
Jubilee Brood Infected stickers (image)
Psylocke alternate Crimson Dawn face
Forge calm face with bandana
Pyro alternate costume
Pyro legacy virus face
Avalanche alternate creepy smile face
Banshee "no mouth" stickers
Banshee green/yellow chest block (matched to Deadly Foes Doc Ock)
Banshee green/yellow chest block (matched to Best of Iron Fist)
Siryn face
Siryn green/yellow chest block (matched to Deadly Foes Doc Ock)
Siryn green/yellow chest block (matched to Best of Iron Fist)
Animated Morph face
Legion face
Zombie Pyro
Zombie Avalanche
Zombie Blob
Zombie Destiny (why the hell not?)
Caucasian male open collar chest
Caucasian female open collar chest
African American male open collar chest
African American female open collar chest
These are up for preorder here. smile.png

Not to be a jerk... but when did Legion wear the Blue X-Tongs? I only remember him in the Black. Also another dumb question. Do we know the case breakdown?

Edited by thereasonsy

Will these stickers be available for separate purchase? I think I'm only going to be ordering 1 set, as I won't be displaying the Jubilee or Storm, but would like to use 1 of them for Cecilia Reyes. I will however need to purchase and extra Banshee and Wolverine set so I can make a Morph and Joseph.

The stickers will be for sale though right?

I'm sorry but I can't sell the stickers, as they are licensed characters. They will only be available as a free bonus item with a full case of Series 60. I am only doing it with full cases because this sticker kit will take a very large amount of time to create, and I need to recoup the costs of creating it through additional sales of this series. I hope that makes sense!

Edited by Mnemosis

After a two-year drought (the last X-wave before this was wave 47, way back in October 2012), I think we can call things square with the A-fanboys...

Yeah - what he said!

Just for that, I'm officially kicking off the Make Mojo Mine Minimate campaign!

3002418-9103377125-25008.jpg