UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, for all you thinking about Banshee and Syrin, the new Best of Iron Fist would make a great base for a custom. biggrin.png

I have been saving a 90's Jim Lee Rogue for just such an occasion, actually.

But - the new IF's will at least be much more readily available in the immediate future.

The stickers will be for sale though right?

I'm sorry but I can't sell the stickers, as they are licensed characters. They will only be available as a free bonus item with a full case of Series 60. I am only doing it with full cases because this sticker kit will take a very large amount of time to create, and I need to recoup the costs of creating it through additional sales of this series. I hope that makes sense!

and, upon further inspection, I think I had things backwards. Jim Lee Rogue would be the better Capullo Siryn - just give her shin guards to original Rogue for Liefeld Siryn. I'm also thinking that AOA Rogue's upper arms would be pretty great for the Liefeld version - she had those baggy sleeves over her spandex

Didn't you make the spiderman stickers available for those who didn't just buy three?...I'm confused.

I though what happened was that he continued to offer the stickers with purchase of 3, but the other items (Beakers, Webbed body, etc...) would not have a second run.

Looks like it'll either be Wave 59 or 60 that's going to be helping me break my Minimates fast. Strange we're getting two X-men themed waves in a row, no?

@Nessex

I stand corrected. It HAS been a while. So I assume Wave 61 will be for the Age of Ultron movie?

Edited by MiniMage